The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Downer: too polite to challenge the Israelis? > Comments

Downer: too polite to challenge the Israelis? : Comments

By Greg O'Connor, published 26/7/2006

Alexander Downer’s embarrassing performance on the Lebanon issue.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Both Downer & Howard have emerged over the years as little more than apologists for Israel. This is reflected in our voting pattern in the UN whenever the subject of Israel/Palestine comes up. Israel, the US, Australia and 2 or 3 Pacific micro-states on one side; the rest of the world on the other.

You can make out an (unconvincing) case that our national interest is served by always trailing Uncle Sam, but Israel? What gives here?
Posted by Strewth, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 10:09:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With respect Greg I think you should stick to something that you might know something about rather than deliver a spray on a complex foreign policy matter such as the Middle East, which clearly you don't.

In fact this government (I might add I don't support them) knows a great deal about the political reality in the Middle East. It's not just about Lebanon today. There is a much broader strategic threat not only to the democratic nation of Israel but a also a threat against Arab sovereign states. It's not too difficult to work it out!

Phil Bramley
Posted by Philby2, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 10:35:24 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I found this little gem on the Internet:

"On the weekend of June 17-18, 2006, Vice President Dick
Cheney huddled with former Israeli Prime Minister and Likud
Party head Benjamin Netanyahu, and former Israeli Cabinet
minister Natan Sharansky, at a conference in Beaver Creek,
Colorado, hosted by the American Enterprise Institute. While
the precise contents of the discussions were never made pub-
lic, Netanyahu loudly advertised that he would immediately
fly back to Israel to meet with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
and his “ex-prime ministers” kitchen Cabinet group — which
also includes Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres and for-
mer Labor Party Prime Minister Ehud Barak — to deliver the
marching orders from Cheney."

Give me a break. This is all about bringing sweet Iraqi oil to the safe haven of Haifa on the Med.

The proposed 42" pipeline will require a very wide corridor of safety, together with a "friendly" regime in Syria. The Iranians will need to be pushed 'way back from their proximity to the Iraqi oilfields and wellheads. Better they were gone altogether, if possible.

To this end, we are all equally disposable, even Israeli citizens if necessary. Certainly any UN presence will be neutralised, except where they follow the orders of the Bolton brigade.

So why do I want to puke when I see Red Kerry and Downer doing the circular waltz? It's all play acting. They never delve under the surface and we will never be any the wiser.

7:30 Report? Try Dancing With the Stars.
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 11:01:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In the SBS news I couldn’t help notice the absurdity of the Liberals spending priorities.

From about the third news story:

“ALEXANDER DOWNER, FOREIGN MINISTER: Clearly in emergency circumstances we'll be able to take measures to get additional people out and we'll obviously try our best to do that, and we can of course always go back and charter vessels if the numbers start to grow yet again. But of course it's not practical for us to, if you like, run a transport service day by day for an indefinite period, that would become preposterously expensive.”

The “preposterously expensive” cost is infinitely more important than the loss of human life.

From about the fourth news story:

“BRENDAN NELSON, DEFENCE MINISTER: I have said repeatedly to the Chief of Defence and also the Chief of the Army, General Lay, that whatever they require for our Australian soldiers will be provided to them, and money is not an obstacle to the provision of it.
The reforms will include a new system for soldiers to provide feedback on the quality of their clothing and equipment.”

Spare no expense there Brendan. For the Liberals- "money is not an obstacle" when it serves their own agenda.

Innocent civilians lose out again.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the priority SBS places on its reports? First report we here of a few Israeli soldiers who have been killed. Then buried in the middle stories we hear of the dozens of civilian deaths. What have the Israelis got influence over SBS too?
Posted by rancitas, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 11:34:02 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Phil, Your final comments concerning the Middle East seem to be so disconcerting. Yes, we do expect trouble in the Middle East, but you do not mention clearly from which side it will come?

As one who has taken a deep interest in Middle East problems as far back as the double-crossing of TE Lawrence by his British compatriots after WW1, coupled with the colonial occupation by the Brits of southern Iraq, especially its Kuwaiti ports, just one of many ME events our public is so dumbed down about.

With your apparent historical knowledge, Phil, you must know it goes on and on? After WW2 in the ME with the US taking over from the Brits to play the same imperial game, even though in the Suez Crisis the Americans did appear anti-imperial and on the side of the Arabs with the British and French booted out. Interesting at the time the Israelis preferred the company of the Brits rather than the Yanks, being the last to take their troops out of Egypt. Notice that the Israelis don't like to back small fry like the Palestinians, soon looking to the US after Britain lost prestige. Notice too how the Israelis though small in number when invited can do the big talk with the best- for admittedly historically, the Jews have proven themselves intellectually.

There they are now in the White House, not quite ruling the roost, but certainly accepted by the GWB' government.

So there above you have the real worry in the ME, Phil, as most uni' PHd's will tell you. Such White House influence along with the born-again US Christian Right, and with our Johnny Howard meekly tagging along, could bring on what we are all so scared about, an attack on Iran, bringing on far more frightening implications than the messed up one on Iraq.

PS. Might also let you know, Phil, that we are a group who humgers fora far more powerful UN, certainly something the US does not want, because a strong and democratic UN will really unseat Pax Americana from her imperial perch.
Posted by bushbred, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 11:42:21 AM
The implications of our pathetic foreign policy aside, surely any nation that excuses its treatment of its neighbours on the grounds that its country was promised to it by a god has got to be a bit of a worry.
Posted by Boordy, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 11:49:36 AM
Too true, Chris Shaw, Downer's supine position is his primary qualification, and Kerry's wooden 'balance' is embarrassing. If Australia were a soverign nation we'd have cut US satellite surveillance intel for Middle East on day one, which they're no doubt sharing with Israel and which IIRC hits the ground at Pine Gap outside Alice Springs.

Instead, this colony, shared by the US & UK, has always had its major actions directed from abroad, at least psychologically when not directly. So instead of stopping our passive collaboration and implementing trade & cultural sanctions or humanitarian interventions, we get circular discussions on semantics or he-said/she-said, always with the Israeli POV coming thru strongest and longest.

As we sow terrorism, so we shall reap, but where the fed.govs billions of dollars in incompetence in arming and equiping the ADF fits in i don't like to think.
Posted by Liam, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 11:56:15 AM
Philby2

Strewth's comment is quite sensible even without the (institutionalising burden?) of the foreign policy background that you appear to value.

You said "In fact this government (I might add I don't support them) knows a great deal about the political reality in the Middle East. It's not just about Lebanon today."

By "government" I assume you mean public servants etc as well.

The Government may well know alot, but this has not prevented it in the past from backing the wrong interests for the wrong reasons eg:

- supporting/having an awareness AWB's interesting business dealings in Iraq; or

- supporting the invasion of Iraq because of the "bad...WMD threat"

If you have been involved in foreign policy making (like somebody I know...) you what understand that:

- factual advice is often highlighted to support a US policy stance; and

- the "facts" often come from foreign governments (often from the US);

- such "facts" are difficult to check for accuracy and are often afforded undeserved credibility because they are from foreign sources.

One reason for the US support of Israel's current line is the essential Jewish lobby and voting constituency within rightwing circles of the US Republican Party - the "midterm" elctions are in November this year. All this may look like lefty, conspiracy theory but it is confirmed by (former) US government analysts (some are Republicans) that I am in contact with (by virtue of overt, public blogging).

Australia's foreign policy is consistent with US domestic and foreign policy interests identified by the above process.

Phil - Foreign policy making in Australia is often mystified by public servants, current intelligence types and academic consultants paid by the government. But extensive reading, blogging and some imagination can assist an interested person to come to conclusions that are frequently born out by events.

We can make educated guesses like the "experts" do.

Pete
http://spyingbadthings.blogspot.com/
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 12:10:30 PM
Stick to your day job Greg
Posted by jeremy29, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 12:16:46 PM
If you want to know about disproportionate spending by this government look at the refugee policy.

About $3 billion has been spent locking up, diverting and destroying refugees over the past 10 years and about $100 million has been given to the UNHCR for the 20 million refugees in the world who needed support.

We only got 11,000 refugees arriving here during that time.

Now we are spending $1 billion in Iraq bombing people and another billion in Afghanistan but only abuot $30 million in aid in each country.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 12:20:12 PM
This article reads like personal vitriol against Downer. O'Conner completely ignores the fact that Hezbollah created the situation. What would O’Conner really know about the state of affairs in Lebanon? He wades in with this absurd piece of anti-US, anti-Israel claptrap after seeing a few images on his television. His opinions reflect his occupation – consultant = con and insult. As for the so called thousands of Australian citizens trapped in Lebanon: if they really are Australians, and they came here to want to be Australians, why are they in Lebanon? These people use Australia as a country of convenience: their true allegiances lie elsewhere.
Posted by Robg, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 1:12:35 PM
"if they really are Australians, and they came here to want to be Australians, why are they in Lebanon?"

Gee, maybe to visit friends and family? To have a holiday? Do conduct some business? Are people no longer allowed to travel for fear their allegiances may be questioned?
Posted by Laurie, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 1:52:46 PM
Well, our very able and respected Foreign Minister is certainly more polite than Greg O’Connor, who gets stuck right in with verbal abuse. O’Connor’s credibility also goes out the door with his O’Brien comments. Perhaps he watches a different ABC.

However, Downer’s failure to ‘challenge’ Israel has nothing to do with politeness. The FM, and all other Australians have no right to challenge Israel. Apart from a minor attack on our north during WW2, Australia has never been attacked as Israel has since its birth. Maybe if O’Connor and all the other Hezbollah apologists had a taste of a rockets slamming into Australia they would think differently
Posted by Leigh, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 1:57:26 PM
What has been conspicuous this last month is that some don't know their history, don't care about the history and aren't interested in any sort of truth.

Just because people might be muslims doesn't mean they are murderers and thugs for heavens sake.

Downer is a barely functioning moron. He does not read cables about one of the government's major traders giving $300 million to Saddam Hussein, he and Howard seem to think that Hezbollah grew up in a vacuum instead of a resistance to Israel's 18 occupation of their land.

All those who simply support this government, the US and Israel and their brutalities just tell the rest of us why, mount a reasoned argument please instead of sniping one liners that mean nothing.

Hezbollah is not Lebanon. 800,000 Lebanese civilians did not deserve to be made homeless, have their land bombed into Kabul or their lives and livelihoods destroyed for the sake of a couple of soldiers who are only trained to kill.

The first rule of international law is not to target civilians but they are.
Posted by Marilyn Shepherd, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 1:59:51 PM
Greg

You are correct of course. This Governments action or inaction is lamentable. ]

But let's be fair...Where is our Kevin?
Posted by keith, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 2:43:55 PM
Of course Downer capitulated - look at rule nine!
Australian foreign policy is as follows:

1. Don't criticise any other government unless someone else has done it first. Preferably America.

2. Don't ever do anything that might irritate Indonesia, (except in cases relating to rules 3) and 4) ). In fact, they can even have a say in our government policy.

3. No boat people. From anywhere. Apparently they smell. In the event of boat people, lock them up without charge until they want to go home (Funnily enough, that's also the solution to rule 5 and is the default solution for any of Howard's problems. I'm surprised costello isn't in a refugee camp).

4. No foreigners fishing in our waters, unless it's the japanese. Technically even they're not allowed to, that makes the greens happy. We just won't prosecute them (you can be damn sure they'd prosecute us). They can even go for whales in our water. Whee!

5. Anyone we don't like & doesn't have their own government is a terrorist (again, I'm surprised Costello isn't one yet, but give him time. Maybe he'll get frustrated and bomb kirribilli).

6. If George Bush says jump, we say, on who? If George Bush says go to war, we say, on who? If George Bush says Clinton was caught performing shenannigans on an intern, we say, on who? (apparently you can be impeached for that, but WMD war snafus aren't such a biggie).

7. China's government is A-Ok, as long as they keep buying resources. Didn't you hear? We're cool with communism now. Terrorism sounds scarier and is more convenient as an enemy - refer to rule #5.

8. The Kiwis are basically an extension of Tasmania. Kind of annoying and too close to Australia, but they're trustworthy as long as they don't beat us in the footy.

9. Any friend of America's a friend of ours. Unless they beat us in the footy.

There you go. Now you too can play Alexander Downer at home.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 3:11:55 PM
Philby2

Good to see some think broadly.

Mate but you seem to have overlooked the fact Lebanon recently held democratic elections as did the other people in the region who are also subject to Israeli aggression...The Stateless Palestinians.

It seems to me Israel is only prepared to attack Democratic countries and those who exhibit Democratic tendencies. Why is that? Democracy is a fragile thing and is suffering gross abuse by the Israeli's. Why aren't the US and Australia supporting the efforts of people who wish to try democracy?
Why are we supporting a country that is attempting to suppress the flowering of democracy is the Mid East?

Absurd isn't it? The only three democratic peoples of the region should be allied. Why aren't they?

Keith Kennelly.
Posted by keith, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 3:19:17 PM
The author has made the grave mistake of taking Alexander Downer seriously. The man's a goose.
Posted by bennie, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 3:19:57 PM
I probably shouldn't say this and get involved in pointless charater assassination, but whenever I see Alexander Downer I always get a mental image of a plumper version of Walt Disney's character "Goofey".
Posted by Narcissist, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 3:45:12 PM
Bush Bred (I wonder what your real names are...this is intriguing me?).

In fact one of the first sponsors and supporters of the new Israel was the Soviet Union, one would imagine to counter the effect of the Western allies of influencing the emerging Arab states. The U.S. stepped in to support Israel and the Soviets changed horses and supported the Arab states - see Syria; Egypt etc. This was not about the rights of Israeli people nor the rights of the Palestinians this was about global power and the beginning of the cold war. Nothing much has changed except there are new players in "the great game".

Hezbollah is an Iranian inspired entity. It allows Iran to meddle in the Middle East by proxy. Hezbollah and Hamas are very active in charity work within the communities where they find themselves and through this they are able to win votes in local elections and wield a great deal of influence within these communities. See Hezbollah representation in the Lebanese parliament. These communities are mostly poor and powerless Shia Muslims and as you can see today that the same poor Muslims in the south of Lebanon (bordering Israel) are paying the price for Hezbollah's (Iran) war against Israel.

Saudia Arabia, Jordan, and Gulf States have been conspicuously absent in condemning Israel in this current conflict. The reason being is that they fear the potential threat from extremist Shia Islam. Most of those countries are Sunni Muslim and as we are seeing in Iraq today there is a civil war between the two Islamic faiths - fuelled of course by Iran and it is interesting to note that Iranians are not Arab.

Phil Bramley
Posted by Philby2, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 4:35:48 PM
Philby:

I'm not at all surprised that Saudi Arabia has failed to condemn Israel - the Saudi Arabian royalty is hardly representative of the Saudi people.
You say this is due to the threat from extremist Shia - I won't deny that that has entered their considerations. But the Shia would be no more opposed to the destruction of Israel than any other religious subset.
A simpler, more effective explanation lies in the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the US - and I suppose, Israel as well by proxy.
In middle eastern terms, Saudi Arabia is stable ground for the US. The government there allows the US to receive oil without complaint, and the US conveniently ignores their human rights violations, as well as their lack of any semblance of the vaunted US style democracy - much of this was evidenced by the lack of comment on Saudi Arabia after 9/11.
Almost all the bombers on the plane were saudi arabian, and while Osama may or may not be hiding in Afghanistan, he most certainly hails from Saudi Arabia - yet Saudi Arabia hardly deserved a mention after the chaos of 9/11 and was eclipsed by the more politically palatable option of afghanistan - The US knows that interfering in Saudi Arabia could only make things worse.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 5:01:57 PM
Robg:

"Hezbollah created the situation"? I could ask you who created Hezbollah, but it might involve some research on your part (ouch!). Instead, let me just say that your statement is in dispute. See 'Kidnapped in Israel or Captured in Lebanon? Official justification for Israel's invasion on thin ice' by Joshua Frank (antiwar.com)

Why are so many Lebanese Australians in Lebanon? Simple: to get some relief from bigots like you.

And speaking of those whose "true allegiances lie elsewhere", is there perhaps another group of Australians you'd care to take similar issue with, seeing as you're a capital 'A' Aussie who prizes fairness?
Posted by Strewth, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 7:55:41 PM
Philby2

Re "Saudia Arabia, Jordan, and Gulf States have been conspicuously absent in condemning Israel in this current conflict."

Noting that the House of Saud RULES Saudi Arabia and therefore it determines Saudi Arabia's foreign policy towards Israel. Please note the latest:

Gulf Times, 26 July 2006 "Saudi Arabia warns everybody that if the peace option fails because of Israeli arrogance, there will be no other option but war, state-owned media quoted Saudi’s King Abdullah as saying before a meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak."

His remarks were unusually forthright for the world’s top oil exporter, which has called for ceasefire but blamed Lebanon’s Hezbollah guerrilla group for the crisis that has so far killed over 410 people in Lebanon and 42 Israelis.

The comments also appeared to be aimed at the United States, Israel’s ally which has resisted calls for an immediate ceasefire.

Analysts say Washington’s Arab allies, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan, fear popular anger against Israel could escalate and force them to take a tougher stance.

[Egyptian President] Mubarak took a swipe at US policy telling reporters in Cairo: "What is happening in the region is destructive chaos, not creative chaos."
http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=99328&version=1&template_id=57&parent_id=56

Washington has rebuffed calls for an immediate ceasefire, arguing that would allow Hezbollah to re-arm and attack Israel again in future.

The US closest ally [the UK] is questioning US/Israeli policy and now key Arab countries Saudi Arabia and Egypt as well.

Pete
http://spyingbadthings.blogspot.com
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 26 July 2006 8:27:18 PM
Greg O'Connor:

After trying vainly to digest the gist of your pusillanimous harangue regarding Mr Downer and O'Brien, I have difficulty controlling my mirth - to allow such puerile nonsense to go unchallenged.

Your understanding of History and Aust Foreign Affair's is so abysmally distorted, it's a wonder how you retain employment. Your questionable credibility begs: ' je ne sais quoi ' ??

It's unlikely Hezbollah, Hamas or Al Qaedah will grant you any special favours.

Firstly, where does your true allegiance lie ?

Quote of the week: US Secretary of State Condeleeza Rice : " it is time for a new Middle East. It is time to say to those who do not want a different ME, that we will prevail, they will not ".

This pronouncement says it all. It reflects the intrinsic bond between the two Countries. A categorical undertaking metaphorically: enshrined in stone. To presume otherwise is wishful thinking. The US supplies $ 2B in military aid. Pumps $622M into the Zionist economy.

It may come as a shock, but the US Alliance extends to Australia ( Anzus) as well as Taiwan.Make no qualms, we should be eternally grateful ' Big Brother' is looking after our interest one way or another. Short sighted floggers and one-liners have little appreciation of the realities of Global conflict - Economically, Militarily and or Socially. Worst, some of these virulent detractors were not even born when Aust was under seige from a Japanese Invasion. History - whether World or domestic is a subject our Educationists should be concentrating on - to widen our understanding and preception Aust is not the centre of the Universe. We are, like it or not.. a minnow in the Cosmos. Small fry when it comes to G8, Defence, Trade, Research and GDP.

To recap the shebang: Crisis begins 12 July. Hezbollah cross border. Kill 8. Kidnap 2. Two weeks previous Palestinian Militants kidnapped Cpl in Gaza. Hitherto, Israel announced planned evacuations of 16 settlements in Gaza. 4 settlements in West Bank.

The highly provocative incursion, led to Iranian made ' katyusha rockets ' raining on
Posted by dalma, Friday, 28 July 2006 11:23:30 AM
Afula, Nazareth, Haifa etc. Naval ship sunk by radar guided C-802 ' silkworm ' missile. Causalities mount. Reprisals from Israeli jets and Helo's, targeting known Hezbollah strongholds and bunkers within a 30 klm radius. War escalates. Refugees start arriving at Haifa and Bierut for evacuation.

Meantime, enigmatic Lyndall Sachs Aust Ambassador to Lebanon advises 25000 Aust expatriates DFA is organising ferries to take them to safety. Dozen's respond but are ' GAZUMPED ' by Canada.Contingency Plans by US, UK, Brazil, Germany, Italy etc resort to ' chinook ' their citizens to Cyprus, Turkey and safe-havens on board warships, pleasure craft, whatever. Some Aust wait two weeks for eventual repatriation. Out of all the Western Nation's embroiled, Aust with the largest expatriate population in War-torn Lebanon belatedly organises chartered vessels into Bierut. Less then 500 arrive safely home. Downer announces $25M for the exercise. So much for DFA.

It's obvious this incursiuon was planned and executed with implicit connivance of Israel's old foes and sworn enemies of the ' six-day-war' 1967. Syria, Iran, Egypt, Jordan. Subsequently, followed by the invasion assault on Jewish Holiest Day " yom kippur " 6 Oct 1973.

With 6 Borders to defend: Egypt, Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Wset Bank, it's unrealistic to expect the Zionist to react any less then in survival mode. Hemmed in on all sides. Sworn Enemies committed to your extinction. There is no parallel in History where an emerging Nation has had to battle so many odds.

Israel has spent billions on a 2-tier Anti missile system of Patriot and Arrow missiles to destroy iuncoming Scud missiles. The latest Katusha Fajr-5 missile with advanced tech are now capable to penetrate the Missile Densive Shield - literally exposing strategic weaknesses and capable of destroying vital military infrastructure along the way. State-of-art electronic Radar, and over-the-horizon early warning systems ensure some safety. Underlining concerns, and expediency demnds Israel extend a ' no fly zone ' into Lebanon, now that the goal posts have been moved. Predictably, this will most certainly be a condition in the forthcoming ' peace talks'.

Ciao.

Bon Appetit
Posted by dalma, Friday, 28 July 2006 11:54:31 AM
• TurnRightThenLeft ..."I'm not at all surprised that Saudi Arabia has failed to condemn Israel - the Saudi Arabian royalty is hardly representative of the Saudi people"... Neither the rest of a cuckoo-nest-incubated political-tyrants in lieu of the 'rule-by-the-best'. So for starters, let's us to-observe the non-caucasian-people's rulers or preachers, who amazingly to-be-found quite distinct from the populous, they ought-to-represent. Then as one develops visual acuity to-detect an-almighty chosen physiognomies, our scrutiny should progress into focused observation those obvious to the lesser extent our caucasian rulers or preachers. Who are embodying as-norm our-Jew-reflections.

That's why if Saudi prince (what's-his-name) decides-to-tour the land of milk-n-honey, he will automatically-be-given the status of the honorary Jew. Mind you, Saudi family members are aware that many people all over the world know about their aristocratic Jew lineage. Going back-to-biblical times Abyssinia, the cradle of Solomonic blood aristocracy. Where regional Jew rulers were known by the titles of Negus (king) or Amir (emir). Whilst the sovereign Negusa Negest (king of kings), used to be known in the West as the Emperor.

Obviously Saudi royalty exert an-utmost of effort to-conceal their aristocratic Jew origin by covering themselves with the cloak of the Islamic religion. As they try to keep their Judeo ancestry hidden in the dark, by concocting so-utterly-bogus family tree. Nourished by Saudi royalty bloody-past which was, and still-being-stuck in the same mire of the brutal despotism atrocities. Evidently coexistent with US empire neo-cons and Israeli junta aspirants, in reflection on the tribal Jew bestiality within the evilly spiced and many millenniums old, the internecine Jew violence.

Which afflicted our-Jew-race splinter group, when even children of our patriarchs quarrelled so incessantly. Was it merely an accident that Cain and Abel, the first two brothers of the Bible were murderer and victim? Pondered Elie Wiesel, as he wrote that his ability to deny supremacist ZIONISM evil unleashed against the Jew-lesser brethren ended with Altalena incident. As it never occurred to him to know that diabolical Zionist perpetrators might be capable of spilling Jew blood.
Posted by Leo Braun, Friday, 28 July 2006 12:51:53 PM
• Marilyn Shepherd ..."What has been conspicuous this last month is that some don't know their history, don't care about the history and aren't interested in any sort of truth. Just because people might be muslims doesn't mean they are murderers and thugs for heavens sake. Downer is a barely functioning moron. He does not read cables"!

Yeah, haven't you heard of the Zionist saying ..."Give me a child before the age of reason, and he is mine"! What applies to the religious-dogma on the whole and most significantly to the Talmud (lullaby-choice for downer). As a source of religiously indoctrinated-hatred in the Yeshivas. Which are perceived as vital by the Yiddisher paternity in keeping Judaism alive in the Galuth (wicked-world outside Israel). Where scrounging Zionist dwellers are coached incessantly by rabbis-incited-revulsion against the ferocious Goyim (assimilation ideas are taboo).

Still having downer's chutzpah in the extreme, daring-to-claim that the Zionist organised communities were among the most active in promoting racial harmony, evidently what could-not-be further from the truth. As supremacist Zionists making sure that their segregated kids have-a-good education to understand their elitist-race-tradition, so they don't ever get wed with any untermensch Goy or Shiksa.

Vital would-be to interpret the connotation of the extensively-mandatory genetic-tests perpetration prior to engagement of the Orthodox-Yiddisher couples. Intending to preserve their racist-class, elitism-buffer! When saving a single noble-Jew-soul, was always high on agenda. With the inference made that gestures as such, ultimately to save our world. Unequivocally so, with the compassionately endowed hearts, which propel caring-role Zionist zealots and make our lives so worthwhile.

Yet at the same time, one must wonder why would the global Zionist masters to-be coy about their superior Jew-genes orientation? Synonymous with the almighty chosen-to-reign on the planet-earth within the "rule by the best". Still, how such-a-genetic factor of the Jew aristocracy to escape altogether our common knowledge? Unless sole microbiology triumph bearers to keep it close to the Zionist chest, within the arcane-revolving world's parallel universes.

For an eye opener proceed to ... http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=4632#46140
Posted by Leo Braun, Friday, 4 August 2006 4:39:38 PM
Downer, today muslims attacked the very prime minister of australia. Tomorrow, incase of a war against Australia, they will join with enemy for sure.

It's better to deal with these people before they do some blow-ups
Posted by Darwin1, Friday, 4 August 2006 5:02:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy