The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Honest sleaze or bigoted shock jock? > Comments

Honest sleaze or bigoted shock jock? : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 19/5/2006

Rex Hunt has shown himself to be a 'sleaze' and a 'hypocrite' but at least he is honest about his sexual peccadilloes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I don't give a rat's *rse about Rex's playing around; its not my business or my prurient interest.

I do care about beaches becoming no-go areas due to sexual harassment and drug dealing by gangsters...
Posted by ChrisPer, Sunday, 21 May 2006 1:02:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just wonder about all those fish he kissed and threw back are feeling? Yibada Yibada
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 21 May 2006 6:31:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris per & Darp

Just to let you know that using * to censor a profanity can get you delted and suspended. I find it interesting that Rancitas, that pagan, is recommended for deletion when he does this. No doubt the dogooder, Christian, politically-correct mob are a little hypocritical in other areas as well. I was deleted and suspended for a month for using *# to sensor a bad word. So be careful - especially if you are a pagan with wicked sense of humour. Now was it the joke or the swearing that got the PC Christians'shackles up? For those who missed it.

PASTOR RANCITAS here. For today's sermon I admonish all Christian to go and get (really bad evil word) or forever be condemned to fires of hell. The fires of hell I tells ya'. There the walls a nine miles wide (according Joyce) and the air is rancid. Tennyson I'll deal with you later. But first an old story/joke for you all. Once there was a muslim lad who was put to death at the hands of a "heroic" Crusader. He found himself at the gates of heaven. The fellow at the gate says: "Welcome my son come and I'll show you around." The lad was introduced to the Buddhists, Islamists, Hindus,Pagans, atheists and so on. "What are these mobs doing here?" asks Muslim lad. "Oh," says our heavenly guide, "We don't judge people acccording to their professed belief but on how they act."

They continued on their orientation and soon came upon a great wall. "What's behind this wall." asks muslim lad. "Oh," says heavenly guide, "that's where the Christians reside". The guide then whispers from behind his palm. "God has a wicked sense of humour. You see - they think they are the only ones up here. Hee! Hee!."
(Raindrops)

Most likely the person who recommended the post for deletion may also tell you how evil Islam is for wanting to sensor folk ((: Left handed-smile there. (Right handed smile here. :). (Evil swear word here @#$%&**^)
Posted by rancitas, Monday, 22 May 2006 4:51:23 PM
PS Actually that wasn't really a swearword but a bunch of little squiggly lines representative of nothing in particular. So please don't take offense moral PC dears. Besides I have given up swearing.

I heard a tape of Naomi Robson off camera using swearing that would make the biggest sleazy, bigoted hypocrite in the world reform. I am even considering giving up being an anti-racist after trying to talk some sense (and being banned for that) with the lads and girls on FDB. (TANGENTS)
Posted by rancitas, Monday, 22 May 2006 4:59:40 PM
RETRACTION and APOLOGY

People.. I have made a mistake. I misrepresented Kaysar Trad, based on recollection of an Article in the SMH which I should have checked before posting.

1/ Kaysar has 9 children to his legal wife.
2/ The article refers to his becoming obsessed (his wifes words) with another woman. 1998
3/ His wife suggested he marry her also.
4/ There is reference and discussion about her having to be 'unofficial' due to Australian law.

5/ I had no grounds for suggesting he is living in adultery 24/7 based on this article, it was based on flawed recollection, though the tone and overall impact is suggestive that while his obsession with her faded, it does not state his involvement did. That is inconclusive.

Please refer to the article yourselves.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/01/1033283486605.html

Apologies to all, and specifically to Kaysar Trad for this regrettable post of mine.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 22 May 2006 8:56:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BD, thank you for your admission of error and retraction. If that was unprompted (Kaiser's solicitor has not been on the phone to you has he? :) ) then I applaud it.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 22 May 2006 9:18:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy