The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia and the Asian balance > Comments

Australia and the Asian balance : Comments

By Kaushik Kapisthalam, published 31/3/2006

Most strategists believe that Asia will be the locus of global power in the 21st century and Australia would do well to build strong ties with India.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
HI Realist,

The West will always call the shots?? It has been that way yes because we have the most money etc and our Governments are democratically elected.
And then there is China whose economic growth will outdo USA in the next decade. It already has the power to destroy the US on the open market.Communist regime is biding its time as we sell all the resources to it including uranium .
1.Communist regime is untrustworthy killing 80 million of its own people in peace times
2. The chinese media is a lying propoganda machine controlled by the communist regime to maintian its power at all costs
3.Lawyers have no right to practice the law without being persecuted
4.Lets not forget that it is not a democatic country , it is a brutal communist regime that 1.3. billion people did not elect into power
5.The communist reegime controls all Government bodies
6. who will be the independant body in China who checks the peaceful use of uranium?
7. How can you trust the communist regime with anything they say? They have lied about SARS, Bird Flu, organ harvesting, genocide of East Turkestan Muslims, Tibetans, Catholics and FAlun Gong
8. They have indicated they take back Hong Kong and Taiwan with force in the next few years
9. Whos next? Australia? with all our resources?? The world?? HIlter rose the same path to power ..

So who do you think will be controlling the shots in a few years??
Posted by Jana Banana, Tuesday, 4 April 2006 6:00:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jana Banana,

How Hilter rose...

Is that Nicky and Paris Hilter? I think they rose more because their grandfather Conrad Hilter made a lot of money out of hotels and became notorious for marrying Zsa Zsa Gabor.

You have posted some very silly ideas, Jana.

Of course you can't trust the Chinese communist regime with anything they say. But neither can you trust the Bush or Howard regime with anything they say. So that's not a very convincing criticism.

Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

US tax cuts affordable?

Children overboard?

Bribes to Saddam never, ever imagined?

"They have indicated they take back Hong Kong... with force in the next few years."

Er, China reclaimed Hong Kong, peacefully, in 1997. That was nine years ago. The world has not ended yet.
Posted by MikeM, Tuesday, 4 April 2006 6:19:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HI Mike M,
yes you are right thankfully the world has not ended yet but if we dont start taking the steps now to stop the Chinese communist regime from moving forward to take over the world with communism then it definately will be a replay of history only worse.
Human nature being this way never see it coming until its here and then its often too late to stop and many peoples lives and nations are destroyed.
If you only had 2 countries to choose from in which to live China or USA which one would you pick??

Please read the history of the communist regime rise to power and what it has done up to today to maintain that power.

http://ninecommentaries.com/
Posted by Jana Banana, Tuesday, 4 April 2006 7:15:25 PM
Mr.Benjamin,

I have lived in Australia for 2 years. I am an Indian and i work for an IT company in India and i am not a slave and i feel i have more freedom in India than in Australia. I can live like a king with the salary i am getting in India(remember 1A$=34 rupees). If you think broken marraiges/many young people on drugs/casual relationships as a development, we don't want such a development. And Bollywood stars are just like you!!they practice your culture as is filthy rich people in India...
Posted by Sudhir, Friday, 21 April 2006 7:33:51 PM
Dear Benjamin,

Let me take you a couple of centuries back, back to india which was invaded by the west and ruled by the british for 200 odd years, we got our independence by non violence and whe they ruled we were the jewel in the crown, India was called the golden bird at that time and was prime objective of invading nations, Columbus never set out to find america he set out to find india and you call that a land of savages non cultural people trying to ape the west? Get your facts clear i am a indian living in Australia for the last 10 years you are the first person to with such radical views. you think you could send in troops? to liberate chinese and insdians from their own people?? u think apart from US any other country could even field a big enough army to invade these countries? It is a fact and a truth the power is shifting again as civilzation takes the full circle and money is where people are.. and rest all too complicated for you i guess.

Regards to you
Posted by Manuj, Saturday, 6 May 2006 11:53:23 PM
China's dark ages are here and are being revealed to the world now.

Independent REPORT INTO ALLEGATIONS OF ORGAN HARVESTING OF
FALUN GONG PRACTITIONERS IN CHINA
by David Matas and David Kilgour
July 6, 2006
Read the report: http://investigation.redirectme.net/

“Based on what we now know, we have come to the regrettable conclusion that the allegations are true. We believe that there has been and continues today to be large scale organ seizures from unwilling Falun Gong practitioners.” [Report excerpt]

The report was voluntarily prepared by Canadian Member of Parliament David Kilgour, (former director of Asia and Pacific division of Canadian Foreign Affairs Ministry) and renowned Canadian human rights lawyer, David Matas and backed by Members of Parliament from all parties. The report was released to the Canadian government July 6 after two months of research, with recommendations for diplomatic pressure and sanctions on China.

“I urge you to read this report and to make a contribution, in any way, to immediately investigate and stop these atrocities continuing in our world today.” Said John Xiao, CIPFG Spokesperson, Australia.

“This ‘living human trade’ is completely unacceptable in our country and to us, not only as Australians, but as human beings. At the absolute very least it warrants immediate investigation by the Australian government.” Said Mr Xiao.

The Australian CIPFG, established in April this year, has a growing membership of political, medical, legal and religious representatives, who do not practice Falun Gong, but who understand the urgency, as human beings, to investigate such atrocities.
For more information, Contact:
John Xiao, CIPFG Spokesperson, Australia, Mobile: 0425 885 768
Email: australia_cipfg@optusnet.com.au

my comment
So please dont talk about economics and democracy for Chinese people with the present rulers --- a brutal communist regime..

PLease see past the greed and remember history the Jewish Holocast Hitler's rise to power thru ecomonic reform., Olympic Games and then
marched on the world.

We all better start believing that truth compassion and forbearance will save the day.....

Posted by Jana Banana, Sunday, 9 July 2006 6:10:14 PM
Posted by Jana Banana, Sunday, 9 July 2006 6:20:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy