The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Water futures > Comments

Water futures : Comments

By Dianne Thorley, published 27/2/2006

Toowoomba, in South-East Queensland, shows the way with water recycling.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
My husband and I were married in Hawaii and I ordered the Hawaiian umbrella tree from a reliable site at http://4bonsai.com that was referred by a friend. This Bonsai Tree was an anniversary gift to him. Because of the weather I wasn't expecting to see it for awhile. When I got home yesterday, it had arrived.....on our anniversary! It is the most beautiful Bonsai Tree I have ever seen. We look forward to buying many more trees from that site for a remarkable service. I do have interest in buying Bonsai Seed kits, Ikebana, Specimen Bonsai
and Bonsai specimen. There are other interesting items found in their site such as Bonsai Figurines, Feng Shui products, Feng Shui, Lucky Bamboo, Lucky Bamboo pots, Lucky Bamboo kits, Bonsai humidity trays and lots of Bonsai under $30.00. I think they also offer Bonsai tree wholesale, Bonsai trees wholesale and Bamboo wholesale packages for those who wants to have a business venture for all types of Bonsai.

Or is there anyone who can recommend a better site that offers more bonsai products?
Posted by mcqlet, Saturday, 15 July 2006 10:22:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To secure water in future, we should think and concentrate about this issue. A scientific method should be prepare for this.
Posted by Nadim, Sunday, 24 December 2006 8:05:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah, surely SCIENTIFIC. And scientists in Australia-WHO?
Posted by MichaelK., Sunday, 24 December 2006 9:47:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy