The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Aborting Muslims from society > Comments

Aborting Muslims from society : Comments

By Taya Fabijanic, published 16/2/2006

Dana Vale erroneously conflates the issues of Muslim women, child bearing and RU486.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
Shonga,

Apologies my answer will be a little contextual so let me know if I need to explain:

1. Shariah laws in essence is a mix of laws put together in a preventive context to protect the society, social fabric and health.

So for me, a tougher sentencing in the Australian laws is as good as Shariah law. Its a context not a content.

2. Islam = Quran. The context teaches commandments and defines the framework of mutual respect to other religions (identified as 'people of the book') or people of non-religions whom we have to honour peace treaties with them (the context of that time was bilateral peace treaties).
There is no domination preaching (local or global) in mainstream Islam.

The issue with Islam and Muslims is not about which parts of islam is or isn't to be practised but its rather the 'literal' versus the 'contextual practice in Islam that I see polarising people.

Hope I was a bit useful.

Dobbodan,

Very informative posting indeed! Put the keyboard down before you hurt yourself.

Peace,
Posted by Fellow_Human, Tuesday, 28 February 2006 12:33:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shonga,

Let me decipher FH's text

transcript is between brackets:

Apologies my answer will be a little contextual so let me know if I need to explain:

[You caught me there let see how I can fool you by not answering your questions]

1. Shariah laws in essence is a mix of laws put together in a preventive context to protect the society, social fabric and health.

[We don’t disclose Sharia Law to potential converts until they pledge allegiance to Allah and his prophet…then it’s too late hehehe…]

So for me, a tougher sentencing in the Australian laws is as good as Shariah law. Its a context not a content.

[At first, we make believe that we obey the law of the land, we even encourage tougher laws, we play the game until we incrementally introduce our own laws…which are a bit more radical but we have no choice but to obey Allah.]

2. Islam = Quran. The context teaches commandments and defines the framework of mutual respect to other religions (identified as 'people of the book') or people of non-religions whom we have to honour peace treaties with them (the context of that time was bilateral peace treaties).
There is no domination preaching (local or global) in mainstream Islam.

[Islam = Quran = No choice but to obey Allah’s commends to bring all religions under our dominion. Those who don’t convert to islam voluntarely will be sorry – we’ll make their life really interesting…]

The issue with Islam and Muslims is not about which parts of islam is or isn't to be practised but its rather the 'literal' versus the 'contextual practice in Islam that I see polarising people.

[There are two kinds of muslims – those who follow our qur’an without thinking and those who think but follow anyway]

Hope I was a bit useful.

[Hope you won’t ask intelligent questions soon.]

Dobbodan,

Very informative posting indeed! Put the keyboard down before you hurt yourself.

[I can’t handle more truths against islam in one day – I’ll deal with you later.]

Peace,

[Pheeeeww!]
Posted by coach, Tuesday, 28 February 2006 3:45:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Coach,

To watch your poor theology on discussions with intelligent posters like Aziliz, Alchemist & SAS, a better use of your time is to study proper theology and maybe one day you will understand there is little difference between Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
Its how we behave, enrich our lives and people around us that matters.
We all worship one God. Its not healthy to live with anger, hate and envy. Why blame others not accepting you if you don't accept them?

Peace,
Posted by Fellow_Human, Tuesday, 28 February 2006 5:26:06 PM
Coach at least we belive there is a God but we have plural gods' here one is Alighty God and Islam's is allah, The Bible was written 5,300 years bfore Islam and Muslims were even heard of, and it can't lie or be stretched,God is not a man that He can lie.

Jesus Christ IS The Son of God and God did not need a wife to conceive Him as Muslims think..
The Bible clearly tell us that in the last days,all Jews and Christians will suffer for their belief in Jesus Christ,just look at middle East treatment to non-Muslism today.

Jesus said ,they will kill us and think they are doing God a favour,but he also said "that vengance is Mine I will repay says The Lord".

The book of Reavalations tell us that many believer's in Christ will be beheaded in thelats days just before Christ returns.

Is that not happening.look at the website of the three teenage Christian girls beheaded a few weeks ago in Indonesia because they were Christains .That Says it ALL>
Posted by dobbadan, Wednesday, 1 March 2006 2:16:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy