The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cronulla: finger pointing not the answer > Comments

Cronulla: finger pointing not the answer : Comments

By Jason Falinski, published 28/12/2005

Jason Falinski argues the Sydney riots were the result of government welfare policies which removed hope.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
The same mistakes, huge mistakes ,are happening here. The 'Feel Good' brigade are making sure that in a generation or two, the population here will equal the third world both in demography and crime.
We are now getting as immigrants, tribal Africans with large families who will be dependant on welfare for ever, they cannot understand English,how are they ever going to get employment?
Like the muslim population, they are setting up Councils who will push for privileges for their own enclaves.
Talk to their Councils about MULTICULTURE, they only recognise their own culture. The rest of the nation are considered worthless.
That is what our children and grandchildren will be battling against.
Posted by mickijo, Saturday, 31 December 2005 3:20:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Surely, Africans are to depend here on welfare upon generations because even much light-skinned inhabitants leave this hopeless place in thousands if any opportunity to.

Taking slaves in – is it not a good gain itself to increase a number of bureaucrats privileged to be employed and paid wages in this country?
Posted by MichaelK., Sunday, 1 January 2006 11:42:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
These post just make believe more that we can fix Australians image and problems by bombing Sydney and making sure no one gets out.
Get over yourselves there was no great Anglo paradise before the Muslims. There was no great Anglo paradise before the Asians. There was no great Anglo paradise before the Europeans. There was no great Anglo paradise before the Irish. There was no great Anglo paradise before the Saxons or even the Normans. Quit blame other people other groups for your problems. Tell me why is it the Muslim community that needs to solve the "Lebo gang" problem. Is George Pell and other "leaders" of the Anglo community responsible for solving the Anglo gang problem.
I’ll give you a hint stop blaming other people, groups or political parties for the problems and do something to solve the problem in a positive manner.
Posted by Kenny, Monday, 2 January 2006 10:48:39 AM
Kenny

The cops did ok on the day at Cronulla, but I think the Military needed to come in and hammer the leb rampaging around Maroubra, etc I agree muslims cant deal with their own crime, id much prefer the Army :)

I’m actually very proud of my Convict Ancestors, they prevailed over such adversity, they didn’t go whining and suing, they just got over it n built a beautiful country. Hate us all you like, I doubt many of us give a stuff.
Posted by meredith, Monday, 2 January 2006 11:00:45 AM
Kenny:This place was better before the moslems - unfortunately.
Australia is the tops actually in spite of the moslems - unfortunately.
Any, repeat any white including Celto/Anglo country is so far ahead of all the squalid, dirty, depraved, dictatorial moslem countries.
The west could live without islam and the islamic world, it would be draconian but we could do it.
Moslems could not live without touching so many times a day something from western civilisation. Be it autos, radio, TV, aircraft,ships and on and on.
I am so thankful to live in this wonderful country, not perfect but bloody wonderful so free, so clean and decent.
Kenny just what islamic country would you move to? numbat
Posted by numbat, Monday, 2 January 2006 11:51:39 AM
Kenny no one is claiming this was paradise before the muslim 'invasion' but it sure has gone down the tube since.
Watched the New Year's celebration on TV, great shots of fun and jubilation in New York, London,Moscow ...Paris......wait a bit . What was that shot of Paris? Cars burning in the streets again. Pictures of muslim youth happy they had something to destroy again.

Happy New Year kenny,
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 2 January 2006 3:42:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All