The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Katrina precipitates Bush's fall from grace > Comments

Katrina precipitates Bush's fall from grace : Comments

By Bede Moore, published 18/11/2005

Bede Moore argues the Democrats have an opportunity to seize power from the US Republicans and President Bush.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Grey - I really don't wish to debate semantics with you - total waste of my precious time.

However, I will state this:

Expecting an American neo-conservative to present an unbiased, objective report on the reasons for the invasion of Iraq, is like expecting John Howard to admit that his IR changes will not lower wages for the majority of unskilled workers.

Now if you could present proof from a completely unbiased source then I would give consideration to your argument.

BTW - referring to people as "left-wing moonbats" simply because of a differing POV - says more about your maturity and bias, than anything else you have posted.

Cheers m'dear
Posted by Scout, Friday, 25 November 2005 9:08:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scout
My comment -> That’s ad hominem
Your comment -> You are wrong because of…
My comment -> No, I am right because of …
Your comment -> I don’t want to debate semantics with you….

Lol. If you didn’t want to debate semantics, you shouldn’t have claimed I was wrong.

“Now if you could present proof from a completely unbiased source then I would give consideration to your argument.”

You have not provided proof from an unbiased source for the claim that ‘Bush Lied’. Why should I have to do more?

As for ‘Moonbats’, I didn’t call anyone that because they have a different POV, I call them that because they have a tenuous connection with reality due to their inability to think even remotely objectively about all things Bush.

For the record, I think Bush has made many mistakes, but comparing him to Hitler is moonbatery. It isn’t just a different POV it is clearly ludicrous.

Just as people who rattle off ‘Bush lied’ have not shown even remotely this is the case. When the strongest piece of evidence is the downing street memo’s, which is at best ambiguous hearsay and contradicted by multiple bipartisan investigations, it is pretty obvious they are clinging to the Bush lied thing not on the evidence but on their own irrational hatred for Bush. This is further evidence by the claim that ‘The fact that you are asking for proof of the WMD lie shows your bias.’ It seems to even question the moonbats is evidence of bias.

I would say you are less included in these sort of people Scout, but your comment about the lack of evidence in the article I linked is a bit dodgey, considering the number of referenced quotes by the appropriate people that were in there.
Posted by Alan Grey, Friday, 25 November 2005 11:49:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To clear confusion about my claim regarding Lewis Libby, I urge interested readers to check his official indictment record:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/images/10/28/indictment.pdf

Thank you.
Posted by Bede Moore, Monday, 23 January 2006 4:46:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy