The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Playing with fire: Halliburton’s ties with terrorism > Comments

Playing with fire: Halliburton’s ties with terrorism : Comments

By Jason Leopold, published 1/9/2005

Jason Leopold argues the trade links between multinational corporations and terrorist states are too strong.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
And these revelations surprise whom? The article was worthy of Mike Moore and is likely to be dismissed like he has been by so many.

I doubt any one cares that much any more. Those murky, questionable and dangerous links have been alluded to on countless expose's of companies like Halliburton by Mister M Moore and indeed others. The public at large pretty much suffer with corruption fatigue, shrug their collective shoulders and move on.

I am very tired now; I think I am going to lay down for a while.
Posted by sneekeepete, Thursday, 1 September 2005 12:02:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is alright, Sneekepete, we get the same in Australia. Little bit different, though, except that similarly, our honest to goodness government has done the usual protectional cover-up. Its about our worrisome bi-lateral trade agreement with the good old US of A, which entails the Bio-stuff-up which allowed foot and mouth suspected Brazilian
carcase meat to be landed in NSW - which later was dumped on a town-tip to let the dogs and cats and birds have a go. Yet no matter how much the cattle cockies and ordinary farmers have screamed about it, nothing has been done. Yet the very fact that nothing has come out in the media, is definite proof that our dear sweet government has had to force a cover-up. The horror of it all is, as you intimated about America, where is it all going to end?

There has even been an accusation that our Howard has become so much like Richard Nixon, he could be due for impeachment. But unlike Tricky Dicky, Mr Howard does not look like a trickster, good family man and all. So looks like it, Sneekepete, like you I'd better lay me down and sleep the rotten facts away as well.

George C, WA - Bushbred.
Posted by bushbred, Friday, 2 September 2005 5:16:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy