The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A strategy worthy of the CIA > Comments

A strategy worthy of the CIA : Comments

By Jeremy Ballenger, published 23/8/2005

Jeremy Ballenger argues if Osama bin Laden poisons recreational drugs, the CIA could have a new strategy in the war on terror.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
I'm suggesting to anyone that goes to the UK that they wear a t-shirt or reflective vest that says:

"Don't Shoot! I'm an Australian tourist!"

I think there could be a sizeable market for this apparel :-)
Posted by Collin Mullane, Tuesday, 23 August 2005 12:27:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Odd how the Bush Administration is now saying that Osama bin Laden "may never be caught”
http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/10/26/war26.xml

Why’s that? What’s so special about Osama bin Laden? There’s been a lot of other al-Qaeda members caught. Why can’t Osama be caught too? What’s so special about him? Why can’t he be caught?

(Shush. Don’t ask questions. It’s not patriotic).

Ok. But something that can be said about Osama. He did look quite well in his last video. Considering he needs dialysis. He must be living in a very well equipped cave. Better than the cave Saddam was found in. It wasn’t very well equipped. And how come he was found alone? How come there was no one else with him? And how come there were so many TV cameras?. And what’s so special about Saddam that he can be caught, but Ossama bin Laden can’t be caught?

(Shush. Don’t ask questions. It’s not patriotic).

Ok. All right. I won’t say anything then.
Posted by Timkins, Wednesday, 24 August 2005 4:15:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The CIA should contact current colleagues, you mean?
Posted by ConspiracyTheory, Thursday, 25 August 2005 2:04:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy