The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Muslim to Muslim - people of humble common sense ask ‘why?’ > Comments

Muslim to Muslim - people of humble common sense ask ‘why?’ : Comments

By Bashir Goth, published 25/7/2005

Bashir Goth tackles the struggle between Muslims on the interpretation of the Islam.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Big Fish corrected: Continued: Back to text sense .
TBF you say: “And if the government helps to ‘develop one nation from many tribes’ well good. That’s not racist but logical. But that’s just me”.

I disagree I think, it is racist. First, since you insist on being pedantic when commenting on my writing my actual words were a direct quote of Andrew Bolt. Actual quote was “Duty of the government is to make one nation out of many tribes – and not the deadly reverse.” Not the mis-quote you slapped up.
Now given AB has a history of opposition to multi-culturalism, the article’s text and Bolt’s text generally I think in this context it is fair to conclude that the “one nation” AB want is one where cultural diversity is kept to an absolute minimum. AB didn’t say one nation “with” many tribes he said “out” of many tribes . Now AB said it - and his words have context which help with meaning. AB also says that “we must be wary of importing cultures that clash”. That is a fairly big generalisation. Where, in the minds of the Liberals and various lobby groups, are you going to find a culture that doesn’t clash? Also consider Bolt’s inter-textuality with Hansonism and Hitler’s Volkish Philosophy (One people- one idea). A stretch agreed - but we must be vigilant. Liberal/Bolt ideal culture - my common sense says - no thanks I am remaining over here on the.................................. .....................margin (with all the other Misfits).
Posted by rancitas, Tuesday, 9 August 2005 5:40:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brillant article ??

Bashir Goth may be a common sense Muslim. But his article might as well be written by an athiest. It is quite irrelevant on the struggle between Muslims on the interpretation of Islam. What struggle is there between Muslims?
Posted by GZ Tan, Saturday, 13 August 2005 11:43:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As a committed atheist, I can assure you GZ Tan that the Struggle between Muslims looks pretty much (from the outside looking in)the same as the struggle between Christians,open to as many interpretations as you have persuasions.
Posted by maracas, Sunday, 14 August 2005 9:59:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
he time when Holy Qur’an had sent down is meaningless; since such mathematical approaches are not known by anyone in the world during that time.

Only Allah is left, who had sent down the Holy Qur'an and had undertaken its collection (Al-Qiyamah/17) and protection (Al-Hijr/9); Allah himself must have provided such an exceptional structure for His book.

One of the proofs is the clear declaration that was given by Allah about the numerical order which the Holy Qur'an contains as a book:
“Allāh has sent down the best Statement as a binary symmetric book.” (Al-Zumar/23)

The wording of the figures is simple and clear. If this numerical construction is just a hallucination that we have seen or wish to see, it is easy to ascertain this case: If there are errors in the calculations, then they can be figured out and that is it. This is not a fact that we are afraid of, just the opposite, the main purpose of this survey is to attract the attention of the people who has mathematical knowledge to Allāh’s book.

My belief is that, the ones who refer to the Holy Qur’an to check the symmetrical overlappings that were set forth will recognize that the determinations in the symmetric book 1, are only the visualized part of the ice-berg.

Topics of the Book:

• Odd and Even Numbers
• Surahs of which the number of ayats are greater than sequence number
• Surahs of which the number of ayats are smaller than sequence number
• Prime Numbers
• Sequence Numbers Set and Number of Ayats Set
• The numbers which are divided by two and not divided by three
• The numbers which are divided by three and not divided by two
• The numbers which are neither divisible by two nor by three
• The numbers which are divisible by two and three
• The numbers which are divisible by two
• The numbers which are divisible by three
• Sum of the Prime Factors
• Perfect Numbers
• Abundant Numbers
• Deficient Numbers

www.symmetricbook.com

Salam
Posted by mahmuud, Sunday, 19 March 2006 12:53:10 AM
mahmuud,
I have read the Kor'an it is the most difficult peice of uninformed writing I have ever read. Where does it reveal all these amazing mathmatical allusions; or should I say delusions.

The Ancient writers like the Chaldeans and Hebrews long before Mohamet structured their texts on mathmatical formulas. Also the Egyptians used maths in constructing the Pyramids as well as the ancient Greeks of which we still teach their formulae today. You are clutching at straws to prove your point. The Kor'an is the product of a deluded mind. Certainly not the known truth.
Posted by Philo, Sunday, 19 March 2006 7:20:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy