The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > I hate Nicole Kidman > Comments

I hate Nicole Kidman : Comments

By Adriana Maxwell, published 10/1/2005

Adrianna Maxwell explains why she hates Nicole Kidman

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. 119
  9. Page 120
  10. All
Banbotox, there's no way she'll be off to see the wizard now, because he's too tied up coping with all the hype and scientology-suing being generated by his biography by Andrew Moreton.And there's no way she can consult the wicked witch of the west because she IS the wicked witch of the west. And she can't consult her best friend and mentor Tony-in-Toronto because he's flat out writing the scripts for her press releases. What's a girl to do?
Posted by morgan, Sunday, 20 January 2008 5:59:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Morgan - I said "THE father has a system full of drugs"
meaning Keith Urban whose substance use is well-documented, and implying that this is one of several factors which should make them have a hospital birth.
Those DISGUSTING photographers will already be bribing witless nurses right across Sydney, so it will be a nightmare anyhow.
Maybe Angelina & Brad have given the Urbans the address of that Namibian one?

Has everybody been over to TonyMoralesInToronto on Farcebook?
Posted by Brownie, Sunday, 20 January 2008 8:59:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ooops, of course, Brownie! Didn't register as I had 'her' father in mind when I read your post.Sorry.
Posted by morgan, Sunday, 20 January 2008 9:39:49 AM
Morgan, no offence taken at all.
back in April 2007 we were talking about a biog of her, and I assume Andrew Morton referenced the same one because he has regurgitated (WITHOUT NAMING which means he couldn't find out)
the 'older man' story ... "Morton, who spent two years researching the book, reports that when Kidman was 17 the "rebellious and impetuous" teen flew to Amsterdam with a 37-year-old boyfriend for a holiday.
Morton further claims that when that relationship foundered, she lived on and off for three years with fellow actor Tom Burlinson - leaving him after turning down his marriage proposal"
Posted by Brownie, Sunday, 20 January 2008 3:31:43 PM
banbotox, the stories of her being frightened by the scary papparatz... of course after weeks of getting in her photo ops... seems like an obvious and convienent excuse to hide out in Oz. Even read a rumor she may even bolt Oz. It certainly opens up the opportunities for whatever way this thing is going to play out. At what point, if it happens, does she disappear from the scene? As for the Morton book... my opinion of the bio is basically set by a story I just read today... Morton claims the divorce came about because kidman was becoming bored with cruise and the marriage, as she was beginning to come out from under his shadow, and that cruise desperately tried to woo her back! Which, for someone who spent years researching for it, shows a total ignorance of the timeline of the split. At the time cruise filed for divorce, her previous film was Practical Magic with sandra bullock,. which was an insignificant piece of fluff that went nowhere... when she recieved the divorce papers, she was barely in the middle of filming moulin rouge... and a few months later, her film the Others came out... and certainly after the divorce, moulin rouge came out and she recieved her very first Oscar nom. So the idea that her career success caused the split is ridiculous. She only recieved critical aclaim after the split and divorce. As for cruise being so desperate to woo her back? Obviously Morton is also ignorant of the divorce proceedings as well.
Posted by MACLEN, Sunday, 20 January 2008 4:37:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. 119
  9. Page 120
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy