The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is Kathleen Folbigg an innocent victim of SIDS? > Comments

Is Kathleen Folbigg an innocent victim of SIDS? : Comments

By Bernie Matthews, published 10/12/2004

Bernie Matthews draws similarities between the Kathleen Folbigg case and others in Britain

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
55 These are some of the entries-

18 June 1996 ...I’m ready this time. And I know Ill have help & support this time. When I think Im going to loose control like last times Ill just hand baby over to someone else. Not feel so totally alone, getting back into my exercise after will help my state of mind & sleeping wherever possible as well. I have learnt my lesson this time.

22 June 1996 ...I watched a movie today about schizophenia, wonder if I have a mild curse of that. I change moods really quickly. In my most dangerous mood I’m not nice to be around & always want to be anywhere, but where I am.

24 June 1996 ...Haven’t lost that maternal instinct. Emma seemed at peace with my presence. Maybe I shouldn’t be as worried as I was feeling. I had a thought that my own baby wouldn’t bond with me. Craig will have to do all the work?(x3) Still. Craig’s reaction was a typical hand it to the woman – she knows what to do, truley hope that changes with (indecipherable) Ill need all the support I can get if possible.

16 July 1996 Sometimes I feel life is a film scene, just practiced and rehearsed, each actor, perfect & surreal, times I don’t fit in the play, have never fit, but keep attempting to anyway for fear of being isolated & alone. Times – I feel alone anyway no matter who Im with.
Posted by Ross M, Thursday, 14 December 2006 8:53:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi everybody
3 months ago I gave birth to my son. Since my friend lost her baby last year due to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), I was aware and alert of this issue
I found out the product named NANI appeared in the mediquipped .com website this product, Received full certification from the European Economic Community's Medical Devices Directive. This product is very simple to use and mostly efficient This device is very convenient and it provides me and my husband with complete confidence. I recommend this product to any new and old mother giving birth.
http://dsguide.stores.yahoo.net/babymonitors-nanny.html
Be safe guys!!

sarah142@walla.com
Posted by sarah142, Wednesday, 14 March 2007 7:13:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi, I read your post 2 weeks ago and I bought one those Nani Monitors for my baby and it really gives confidence. Thank you.
Posted by rodri, Tuesday, 1 May 2007 12:51:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy