The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So what if the aborted baby cried? > Comments

So what if the aborted baby cried? : Comments

By Melinda Tankard Reist, published 9/11/2004

Melinda Tankard Reist delivers the cold hard facts on late-term abortion.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
I find it hard to believe that nobody would make a comment on such an article in the 6 months it has been up here.

I strongly support the call for regulation in the abortion industry. Abortion is sadly a fact of modern life, as women are given the choice whether or not to keep their baby. It is important that women can retain this ability to choose for many reasons I wont go into, but they should have the assurity that they themselves will remain safe.

I do not agree with abortion past the first trimester, or the use of the mutilated aborted foetuses for research. There should be an inquest into such disgusting practices.

Lady K
Posted by LadyKrista, Tuesday, 3 May 2005 12:26:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My opinion on Abortion is sure it's the womans choice, but don't have a late abortion, that's cruel.
Posted by Bonnie Leigh, Wednesday, 12 April 2006 2:09:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The government complains about declining birth rates, yet still allows abortion on demand. Yes, there may be cases for abortion eg. life of the mother at stake, or pregnancy as a result of rape, but how can any feeling person not be horrified at the mass slaughter of our unborn children, and the psychological aftermath for their mothers? As a mother of four children, I was grateful for each of them, even though two of them have been born with special needs. What's next? Euthanasia of the incapacitated elderly? HOW SAD.
Posted by Stef22, Thursday, 15 June 2006 4:37:48 PM
I'm sorry, but I just don't get abortion. Since when is it right for one person to "choose" that another person should not get to live? What about the "right" of the unborn to "choose"? I know these arguments seem old, but I feel so saddened by the way in which something that was once abhorrent is now commonly accepted as ok and claimed as a right.

The previous comment that mothers "should have the assurity that they themselves will remain safe" says it all for me. Whilst the terrible state aborting mothers (sorry: WOMEN - they can't really be called "mothers"?) sometimes find themselves in is appalling and needs to be addressed, why is their right to "remain safe" any more important than the right of the unborn child to also "remain safe"??
Posted by Rynalee, Tuesday, 15 May 2007 10:28:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy