The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Parents involved in relationship breakdowns should be required to pursue shared parenting > Comments

Parents involved in relationship breakdowns should be required to pursue shared parenting : Comments

By Barry Williams, published 13/9/2004

Barry Williams calls for some father-friendly child support poilicies

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Women are abusing Child Support and family law in general to make up for their lack of interest in schooling and being plain lazy.

Those of us who have planned ahead and worked hard all of our lifes are being robbed blind and the government does not care. My wifes friends laugh at her because she works hard to earn money to help pay our bills, while they live off child support.

I am being forced to pay $1200 a month in child support to a woman who I was not married to, did not live with and with whom their was an understanding that there shouild be no children. She conned me, she has stolen my lifes work. She has access to the pill and abortion on demand their is no way to trick her into having a baby she does not want but the government makes men responsible for babies ladies like her have for their own financial benefit. There are thousands like her, my wife has many friends like her and meets more every day.

If I am forced to have the child I would be hard pressed not to beat it to a pulp and or the lady. I am not a violent man but if you steal $200,000 of some one over 18 years its hard for them to stay calm !
Posted by PJK, Saturday, 15 January 2005 1:44:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy