The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australia has sound reasons to support the US against authoritarian China > Comments

Australia has sound reasons to support the US against authoritarian China : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 12/7/2019

US grievances are justified given China’s intellectual property theft, industrial subsidies, forced technology transfer and digital rules with regard to e-commerce.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
"mhaze is arguing that none of the Japanese in Hawaii would have returned to Japan"

I didn't say none. I said your claim (which we now know was completely fabricated) that 20000 went back was utter rubbish. Yes, in other wars, some nationals returned home eg between Germany and France. But they were adjoining and people could walk etc. Did the 20000 Japanese walk home? What a dill.

" I would like people from across Australia to come and see how Sydney is now a predominantly Chinese populated city."

Or just access the ABS data to see that this claim utter racist pap.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 11:15:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
An Australian puts up a 'for sale' sign in front of his home....
someone offers a fist full of dollars...
Is he looking at the buyers face or the money in his hand?
The only people bitching here are those that don't have a place to sell... Do Australians really think that Australia is going to remain as it was?...as it is?....
now who is the delusional amongst us?
Posted by Special Delivery, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 8:44:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

My statements are based on what I see when I walk around the streets, catch public transport, or go shopping. ABS tells us 1 in 30 is Chinese in Sydney but when you look around and do a head count it is more like 1 in 2. So why is there such a big discrepancy between what the ABS is saying and what one actually sees in reality? Just come to Sydney and have a look for yourself and you can put the ABS figures to the test for yourself.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 17 July 2019 6:50:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy