The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump should champion legal migration from West Bank and Gaza > Comments

Trump should champion legal migration from West Bank and Gaza : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/7/2019

Gaza's civilian population has paid a heavy price for the indiscriminate targeting of Israeli population centres with thousands of missiles and incendiary balloons.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Lets also not forget the FACTS:

The modern State of Israel was precipitated by the King David Hotel bombing carried out by Menachem Begin, leader of the Irgun at the time, during the mandate era.
Menachem Begin is also founder of the current ruling Likud Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud

Hence the modern state of Israel was built out of terrorists and acts of terrorism.

These are UNDENIABLE facts.

Want another Fact?

The 'War on Terror' wasn't started by the US.

It was started by Benjamin Netanyahu at the 1979 Jerusalem Conference on International Terrorism.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/25239330

International terrorism, challenge and response : proceedings of the Jerusalem Conference on International Terrorism / editor, Benjamin Netanyahu

Some further reading...
http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=77583
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 7 July 2019 6:28:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC.

it's all too easy to fall into the comfort zone of conspiracy theories, to define a view of a random world in which we live.

Israel (if it suffers at all), falls under the cloak ( and the dagger as a consequence), of siege mentality.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_mentality.

It's history very much eminates from this position. It has little reason for trust in anything but itself.

But obviously, as no man is an Island unto themselves, likewise, no country will stand for too long on its own resources indefinitely.
There is a heavy need for allegiances.

I can "imagine" Israels wish for conspiring towards innovations such as you describe. But obviously in the real world, they become unpractical.
It's about survival and very much a bull ants nest in a sand heap.

I always read your ideas with interest, and agree on most, but not this one; it's far-out mate.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 7 July 2019 8:55:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC

I've just now noticed your last post directly above. Mine was pre-that post.
I'll study your references. ( but not utube).
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 7 July 2019 9:05:48 AM
The likes of LEGO should remember that the main reason the Criminal Apartheid State in Occupied Palestine superficially appears successful to some is that among Jews, there have always been some who carry on as masters of deception while regarding themselves as the "chosen ones" and will use and sometimes "stab in the back" non Jews who have helped them and thought they were friends. An obvious reason why over the last 1,000 years, Jews have been kicked out of over 100 jurisdictions. Part of the reason others supported the creation of a Jewish homeland in Israel was to get rid of some of their Jews. Including the Nazis in the 1930s with the Haavara agreement encouraging German Jews to emigrate to Israel. Is important to note that Israel is basically a parasite state receiving massive economic and military support from overseas without which it could not survive. Largely the US because of the strong influence of Zionists there. Its present apartheid regime is controlled by outsiders who do not belong in the area. ie those whose historical ethnic background is mainly Khazarian Jews. Not those descended from the tribes of Israel of biblical times who long lived in harmony with other ethnic groups there.

Regarding Zionist deception to mislead others into helping them, two all time classics were the unsuccessful USS Liberty incident in 1967 during the Six Day War and also 9/11 to mislead he US into wars on behalf of Israel. I have personally seen a small scale similar type of despicable effort. Re what seem due to internal politics in a voluntary organisation, a Jewish woman tried to set up a bloke who had helped her and her then boyfriend and thought they were friends to get into trouble with police. Fortunately it did not succeed and was discovered. She responded with nasty preposterous threats.
Posted by mox, Sunday, 7 July 2019 12:55:42 PM
Mox

Your off your head! I'm roaring with laughter over this one!
I'm still waiting for Armchair Critic to respond to a halting truth to his conspiracy theory, the Jews wish to take over the world!

And Mox, why would Israel bomb and strafe a US navel vessel without cause...in your words? Shaking hands with friends in a military way maybe? :-)) lol

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 7 July 2019 1:35:37 PM
"I'm still waiting for Armchair Critic to respond to a halting truth to his conspiracy theory, the Jews wish to take over the world!"

I don't have to respond to it because I already did.
I've already made the points I wanted to in the articles and videos I linked;
And your acting like a child carrying on when you haven't checked the content.
- I've had my right to say what I think. -
That's protected speech under Section 18D.

I'm not claiming a right to insult or denigrate others.

I've posted links for you, go learn the Talmud.
Go check the links and info I've posted here and on other threads.
Look up Moshiach and the Messianic age or something.
Go look at US dollar bill with 'novus ordo seclorum'

I'm not going to argue and carry on irrationally.
- But you can do it for me if you really want to...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 7 July 2019 7:52:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy