The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Insidious discrimination against the Roma is Europe’s shame > Comments

Insidious discrimination against the Roma is Europe’s shame : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir and Arbana Xharra, published 19/6/2019

Two weeks ago, a 29-year-old Roma woman was physically attacked in the middle of the day in Kosovo, after a false accusation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
LEGO, on another posting or article, currently running, we have one commentor who is well known for her unrealistic and subjective views on everything.
She, like the govt refuses to acknowledge that there are bad people, and sometimes, bad races, in the world today.
I and other commentors have tried to convince her of her misleading and immature attitude and beliefs, but to no avail.
On the subject of Africans and crime rates, I think I am justified in saying, serious crimes seem to be dominated by black people. (we all know what and who I mean)
Anyway she supplies a link to what she thinks softens the guilt on the blacks accused of these crimes.
The link is very blurry and as you say, avoids giving specific details of the actual race of those involved.
The article, pretty much incriminates the govt by telling us that govt policy is not to highlight any one race for fear of discrimination and reprisals, that was in another article.
So then in reference to Victoria, .1% of Vic's are Sudanese.
1.1% of serious crimes and attacks were attributed to these guys.
As I said the stats were muddy so I found it hard to understand the final outcome, but I am prepared to make an 'educated' guess, based on the fact that the stats seemed to be deliberately worded to hide the truth that, as far as I am concerned, the Blacks are now the leading offenders in the amount of crimes and serious attacks in Vic.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 27 June 2019 10:43:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy