The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The dangers of the Thai Deep South > Comments

The dangers of the Thai Deep South : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 15/5/2019

The only hint of something amiss is the hundreds of makeshift military camps and checkpoints along the roads, often manned by troops in full combat gear.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
WHEN ONE IS DEALING WITH A BRAINWASHED AND RADICAL CULT There would seem to be only two choices, eliminate or assimilate!

Given elimination Is just too unpalatable and tried elsewhere,i.e. the Rohingyas?

Then only assimilation has a chance. And to that end, all electronic means (public broadcasting) need to go on day and night with messages that support this and peaceful assimilation.

Would be helped by quite massive economic development. Nowhere is there better breeding grounds for dissent and division and its handmaiden radicalisation, than in postcode generational areas of endemic poverty! FIX THAT FIRST!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 15 May 2019 11:20:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muslims just hate everyone! In every country they fight everybody else! I would suggest mosques banned, nicabs banned. And if there is an attack drive everybody out of their village and take them to a border camp.
Before anyone criticises me see what the Muslims did in Iraq recently. Murdered men and boys, enslaved women, no music never mind free speech.
This writer says no one knows who the terrorists are? I don't believe him or them. If someone cost you your house because of what they did I think you would find them.
Compare the Phillipines, Burma and Malaysia? Muslim Malaysia's constitution is racist and oppressive to other religions enough said!
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 15 May 2019 4:08:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy