The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The dangers of values: Brenton Tarrant, Fraser Anning and the Christchurch shootings > Comments

The dangers of values: Brenton Tarrant, Fraser Anning and the Christchurch shootings : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 18/3/2019

Playing the values game is a dangerous one. What, exactly, are

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Foxy Quote "I never argue.
I simply explain why I'm right."

** Delusional, you are wrong more than you are right, so what do you do then, you resort to useless links or sarcasm with the occasional nasty comment thrown in. **
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 24 March 2019 8:43:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To Foxy.

If you don't "argue" (actually, debate) then all you are doing is submitting unsupported opinions. When challenged by your opponents on either your facts or your logic, your refusal to respond will not win you any converts. Nor even help those misguided people who share your values and expect you to aid them in defending your commonly shared beliefs, and also convincing others.

But it helps my side a lot, so keep up the good work.

The "logic" of left and right was clearly explained to you. But since you seem to have trouble with this simple concept I will endeavour to explain it better.

University educated lefties often come out with this idiotic slogan that there can be no right or left side of politics, because people often have opinions in both camps. Therefore, they say, "left" and "right" can not exist. Their logic being that unless a concept is absolutely correct in it's description, then it is incorrect. That is complete BS. Even a dumb electrician like me knows that generalizations don't need to be absolutely correct, only correct enough to form a concept. It is like saying that if someone says that "birds are flying through the sky", then they must not say that because some birds (Emus, Penguins, and Ostriches) don't fly.

Generally speaking, "right wing" people are patriotic, love their flag, oppose open borders, support the deportation of foreign criminals, oppose the republic, oppose cringing to aborigines who are dependent upon their welfare, are racist, want to balance the budget, oppose the concept of Human Induced Global Warming, and put the welfare of their own people first.

Generally speaking, left wing people are traitors, hate their flag, support open borders, don't want foreign criminals deported, support the republic, have a compulsive need to cringe to aborigines, are racist towards white people, think that money falls from the skies like manna, support the fiction of HIGW, and put the welfare of their own people last.

Lastly, lefties use the terms "left and right" themselves. I double dog dare you to stop doing that.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 25 March 2019 3:27:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy