The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why are professional and ethical standards so important for universities? > Comments

Why are professional and ethical standards so important for universities? : Comments

By James Page, published 23/1/2019

Universities operate as agents of change, in that Universities anticipate and encourage a commitment to the making of a better world for the future.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
JayB,

<<I have been to Councilor's & I have a Niece who is one. Loony Tunes. She had head problems so she became a Councilor.>>

You can't even spell the word, counsellor.
Posted by OzSpen, Saturday, 2 February 2019 7:26:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ozspen: counsellor.

Co un SELL or. If you break it up that's what they do. The first thing they do is tell you how marvelous they are. Sound familiar?
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 2 February 2019 10:22:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JayB,

<<Co un SELL or. If you break it up that's what they do. The first thing they do is tell you how marvelous they are. Sound familiar?>>

There you go again by avoiding admission of error.

In the post to which I referred from you, you referred to a counsellor but spelled it councillor.

Why can't you own up to your error?
Posted by OzSpen, Saturday, 2 February 2019 7:10:32 PM
OzSpen:
<<Co un SELL or. If you break it up that's what they do. The first thing they do is tell you how marvelous they are. Sound familiar?>>

There you go again by avoiding admission of error.

Gee's mate, lighten up, you'll have a heart attack.

Ok, Yes, I spelt it wrong. Please ask God to forgive me & not strike me dead for making a spelling mistake. Anything else you wanna whinge about?
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 2 February 2019 8:37:23 PM
Yes. I want to whinge about the Broncos letting Wayne Bennett go to the Rabbitohs.
Posted by Dr James Page, Monday, 4 February 2019 11:13:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dr JP: Yes. I want to whinge about the Broncos letting Wayne Bennett go to the Rabbitohs.

Well, if you have to make a deflection, make it a good one, Ay. Good onya. };-)
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 4 February 2019 12:33:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy