The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The disgruntled former prime minister > Comments

The disgruntled former prime minister : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 16/11/2018

Attempting to maximise the effect of his deposition, Turnbull began a campaign of ennobling self-effacement and cleansing.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
ALTRAV,
>One example to prove my point; after attempting to play down the need for an enquiry
>into the banks and so on, he relented due to pressure from without.
>The enquiry will reveal nothing worthwhile

Have you been asleep for the past few months? We have a Royal Commission into the banks and it's already revealed plenty!
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 20 November 2018 6:27:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan, Aidan, the banks, or more precisely, their owners, need to be assassinated for the severe criminal activities they have engaged in since they first began.
$6 Billion in 6 months.
If you can ever come to terms with the amount then try and justify it over the 6 months period.
They are laughing at us.
I can't believe that I heard one bank was fined in the millions.
That's a joke, they made that much whilst they were writing up the charge.
I would demand that their fines be in the billions, which is a more relevant fine in accordance with the amount they have stolen from the public.
I cringe at the thought that these scumbags are making soooooo much money for doing, NOTHING!
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 20 November 2018 9:34:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy