The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Malcolm's outrageous slings and arrows > Comments

Malcolm's outrageous slings and arrows : Comments

By Gregory Melleuish, published 13/11/2018

Mr Malcolm Turnbull has long portrayed himself as a man of great dignitas and auctoritas capable of standing above the fray of Australian politics

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
ALTRAV

I have no doubt that some rich powerful Jews have committed much evil. Wherever there is large amounts of money their is corruption. Look at the Catholic church! The Rothschild name has been around for decades as part of the iluminati etc. How much is true or not I have no idea.

What I do know is that anti semitic persecution through Europe and many other parts of the world is plain to see. You don't need to sort out conspiracy from truth. It is obvious with many god deniers hating the Jews for no logical reason. I can understand the brainwashed Arabs but not the 'educated' left with the likes of Trudeau leading the pack make no sense.

I have met plenty of nutters who are into the conspiracy theory about Jews ruling the world. Evidence is rarely evident and the hatred of Jews continues for the irrational left and bigotted buff head far right.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 14 November 2018 4:35:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner, agreed, I do not hate Jews, only that this particular Jewish family has had a lot of 'bad press' from the very beginning and have done some very disgusting things, all in the name of money and public domination.
It is incredulous to believe some of the vial things these filthy scum bags have done to get financial and political control of most countries in the world.
Anyway, if you get a chance to look into it, please do, you will be shocked.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 14 November 2018 7:52:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Rothschilds don't have much political power
any more. You're just chasing myths left over from
the 19th century. We're now into the 21st century
not the 19th. If you're interested in the
Rothschild history (and economic history) - the series
by Nial Ferguson - "The House of Rothschild" is worth
a read.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 16 November 2018 2:44:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy