The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Man stupid, gorilla wise… Koko say so… > Comments

Man stupid, gorilla wise… Koko say so… : Comments

By Barry York, published 2/11/2018

Overwhelmingly, the comments are of the self-righteous, reactionary, Nature worshiping kind that belittles humanity and places the wisdom of the beast/Nature above humanity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
“There is no truth to the rumour that Tony Abbott is part Neanderthal.
He denies global warming”.

And so have the climate hysterics denied global warming. Since they have been proved wrong, they have called it 'climate change’.

As for whether or not we descended from gorillas, the Marxist Left certainly act like gorillas, but without the the intelligence of that animal.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 3 November 2018 9:21:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Man stupid"…

"Fix Earth. Help Earth!"

"Koko love Earth", "Hurry!" "Nature sees you".

bY koKO agge 5 yAers
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 3 November 2018 9:49:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni

" People who properly understand science like runner know that humans were built of clay"

Clearly you have no idea how this works or are just plain misogynist. Man was made from clay. That's true. But woman (Eve) was made from one of the ribs from the first man. Which is why men usually get a boner around women.

(oops...was that unparliamentary language? )
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 3 November 2018 2:34:57 PM
//Clearly you have no idea how this works or are just plain misogynist. Man was made from clay. That's true. But woman (Eve) was made from one of the ribs from the first man.//

If man was made from clay, it follows that he had clay ribs. So woman was made from clay too. QED.

This of course raises a fairly obvious question, where did all the extra clay come from? In all the pictures I've seen, Eve is about the same size as Adam.... unless he started off with some giant mutant rib, the story makes no sense.

I reckon that the account given in Genesis might not actually be literal. I know, runner.... I'm a very wicked person. If you could just form a nice orderly queue over there with everybody else that is without sin, we should be able to get my stoning underway fairly quickly.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 3 November 2018 3:16:13 PM
Toni, Seriously good humour likely to fly straight over the top of runner's receding hairline without leaving a part? And he would likely say that what you've been smoking has stoned you already? LOL.

Anyhow, Some years from now when runner runs out of time, he will stand before the pearly gates waiting for final judgement and where he enters the afterlife, on his own personal cloud replete with harp, or down below, shovelling coal on the fires of hell for all eternity?

My guess, given the willful ignorance and the harm and hurt that the runner has caused for others, the latter option will be the runner's end of race?

Anyhow, as a returned eyewitness, I think he will likely see those pearly gates and above them, two signs, one on the left that says all non-brain washed and informed with derived from evidence-based critical thinking knowledge, queue here. To his right, he will see another sign that reads all the brainwashed and indoctrinated from birth with false belief, queue here.

As he joins the queue on the left, he will notice to his immense pride he stands alone. And as Saint Peter strolls out looking at the queue on the right that stretches as far as the eye can see and beyond, he heaves a customary sign.

Then turns to the left and sees runner. " Why are you standing here," he will inquire? To which runner will likely reply, "Because it's where his worship the Bishop instructed me to stand."

Yes, it's a joke, but who's laughing? A few howler monkeys perhaps and with a decibel level that needs to be heard to be believed.
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 4 November 2018 10:43:54 AM
Dan(NNN) :-)))

There's this story, where Koko was asked in American sign to give her definition of a Jungle Gentleman?

Anyhow the answer, in sign was. A Jungle Gentleman is a monkey who won't monkey with another's monkey.

Not implying any similarity!
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 4 November 2018 10:56:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy