The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump vs China > Comments

Trump vs China : Comments

By Michael Knox, published 13/9/2018

■ Trump’s trade strategy with China has three objectives. He has already achieved the first of these.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
There is no such thing as free trade with the US. Any trade with the US benefits the US and its corporations. Look how Trump is treating Canada currently.
Posted by Francesca, Thursday, 13 September 2018 3:26:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Remember all those anarchists protesting globalisation in Seattle and Genoa and Melbourne a few years back?
Right werent they!
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 13 September 2018 11:16:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I tend to agree with you Alan B. That Trump may not survive.
He has the whole dam swamp even his own party members against him.

The fact that these wealthy political classes are all conspiring to bring him down,
means he must be doing something in favour of the American workers, who both sides of politics have shafted and betrayed for years, because they are making money, exploiting ordinary Americans and feeding off globalism.

Now they are scared their gravy train and power is being shutdown by Trump.
I’d say, if you want to know why they are so against him, then follow the money trail
that all these traitorous upper classes and politicians are feeding off,
People can get pretty vicious when it comes to defending their big incomes and power bases. And Trump is the one trying to bring some justice back into the lives of the ordinary American people, cut off from their ability to have a job and earn a decent living.
Trump knows how the swamp works in America because he has moved in those moneyed circles but I think he has seen the devastation caused to a country he once loved and is genuinely trying to restore things.

As Steve Bannon said, Trump didn’t need to run for President, he doesn’t need the money or the power and he is 70years old. He could be retired playing golf,somewhere but I think Trump thought he would have a go at trying to fix some things that have derelicted and impoverished large parts of a once great nation.
I think he is sincere in trying to do that.

That’s why all the usual power brokers in Washington have been so hysterical about Trump. He’s not playing political games, he is really doing or attempting to do what he said he was going to do. This puts and end to their globalism money train and they are so scared of him, they have Deveolped Trump Derangement syndrome.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 15 September 2018 8:45:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy