The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The irredeemable in pursuit of the insatiable > Comments

The irredeemable in pursuit of the insatiable : Comments

By Nicholas Gruen, published 3/9/2018

It’s not just the finance industry - there are scandals as far as the eye can see.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
individual - He would becoming sensible if he reversed the $448 Million dollars going the the shonky barrier reef scammers, which is what Labor said they will do.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 6 September 2018 12:05:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip S,
I totally agree & take the $28,000 payrise off those 30 staffers. But, as you should be aware of it is one thing to implement a bad policy but another to reverse it.
We can't expect Morrison to undo these Turnbull blunders just as we can't expect Shorten to undo the Rudd blunders & rectify the open door fiasco.
What we shoulb be able to fully expect from them though is rectifying measures & I'm somewhat hopeful that Morrison will act on the shonky policies now that Abbott's game of spanner in works is coming to an end. In the ALP it is Pliberseck & Burke who are the spanners in the works.
The mere presence of these people is causing disruption.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 6 September 2018 7:32:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
which is what Labor said they will do.
PhilipS,
Can you remind me of anything sensible Labor said & then did ? I'm raking my memory bank but can't come up with anything.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 6 September 2018 7:44:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy