The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UN finds 'extreme poverty' in the USA > Comments

UN finds 'extreme poverty' in the USA : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 17/7/2018

The report deliberately excluded from any consideration of the more than $US1.2 trillion of annual cash and in-kind redistributions to low-income US citizens.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Alan B, never mind about trickle down economics what about Thorium? Endless free power that would fix it. It must so irk so many people that Trump is doing a real job at last! They all listen to their own predjudice rather than what Trump says.
Roll on draining the swamp although I wonder if the big financial melt down will over take him first. That I feel will be the big one! History will judge him so much better than his detractors, don't argue, time will tell.
Posted by JBowyer, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 4:26:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Actually, JB, not anywhere as silly as you seem determined to make it?

Cheap clean safe thorium energy would open up a world of very competitive manufacturing possibilities and prices competitive the world over.

And provide countless job and wealth growing opportunities that could see most of these poor folk at least given a chance at a halfway decent pay packet.

And let's not forget the flow on opportunities for using this source of cheap power to power deionisation dialysis desalination and affordable broad scale irrigation.

Plus the miracle cancer cures that come as a spinoff.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 17 July 2018 6:09:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan B I apologise for teasing you. You are quite right and I wish someone would have a crack at this and make an energy break through that would give us lots of cheap power that would power up the world not just Australia.
Posted by JBowyer, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 9:59:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy