The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Saudis won't prevent the next oil shock > Comments

The Saudis won't prevent the next oil shock : Comments

By Nicholas Cunningham, published 2/7/2018

The addition of 1 mb/d from Saudi Arabia alone would lead to the OPEC+ group exceeding the production levels they just committed to, after factoring in additions from Russia and other Gulf States.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
FGS ( for Gods sake)…this is “ shoot yourself in the foot” stuff.

Trump needn't have bothered destabilising Iran more than it is. Not in this way of cutting oil exports from Iran to placate an imagined threat of possible Iranian nuclear armament.

The US needs only bury the hatchet with Israel, control its anti-Jewish lobby group, and allow Israel to be the ME policeman on that issue, it has always been; with or without US help. Israel will not stand by limply, and allow Iran to develop into a nuclear threat: that is historic!

Export bans will be circumvented by China as always, and Trump will be left with egg on his face, while the West (us) pay higher fuel prices.

More ME stupid is not good!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 2 July 2018 9:44:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Demand will fall, because of the new oil tariff imposed by the biggest user, China.

And because the Saudis have a lot more capacity than they're letting on.

And because their reserves are equalled or surpassed by the still undeveloped Edmonton field!

And because the news about officially suppressed/or prohibited bismuth 213 and it's source, thorium is soon to go viral.

And because Iran has a huge unreported black market they are geared to sell into!

And when it does, the governments/oil merchants responsible for the OFFICAL suppression of Thorium will fall!

Thorium is the most (officially suppressed) energy dense material on the planet. Why, I could step outside my door or virtually any door anywhere, and fill a cubic metre box with dirt.

And from that dirt recover and refine around 8 grams of thorium, for a total cost of around a $100.00 US. And enough untapped energy to run my house and car for the next 100 hundred years, Nick.

That my friend is one dollar a year!

What then fo the highly manipulated, price-gouged oil market then Nick?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 July 2018 11:53:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The situation could change especially when supply isn’t really following the demand of the public. We cannot really control either ends but to wait out until demand has been met. The supplier has all the power in this case and the capacity that they have at this very moment is obviously much higher than what they are truly supplying right now. They have full control and we at the receiving end is pretty much obliged to follow what is being given regardless of how much we may truly be in need of.
Posted by EdwardThirlwall, Sunday, 15 July 2018 12:44:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy