The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Understanding Donald Trump > Comments

Understanding Donald Trump : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 22/6/2018

He is not a politician, and has never served in any elected role. So he didn't come to office with a well-developed sense of what you do and how you do it.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
There is so much being said about Trump - much of childish and petulant, as well as ignorant; on and on it goes. His achievements are ignored, his hair is not. I've had a gutfull of it. Let's concentrate on our own do-nothing Prime Minister. He is our problem. Let America deal with Trump, or not, as seems to be more the case.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 22 June 2018 10:50:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
anyone who supports Israel's right to exist is going to cop it from the marxist. There hatred is palpable. Just look at the abc 'guests'.
Posted by runner, Friday, 22 June 2018 3:32:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't believe Donald Trump understands Donald trump?

But to give him his due he managed to get the North Korean dictator to the negotiating table and an agreement wrung out of him?

He also seems to have started a calamitous trade war with the world. And separated innocent toddlers from their Asylum seeker parents. And in the process managed quite adroitly to turn the Republican party into a divided rabble!

Moreover, managed to blame that outcome on the Democrats?

Yes, you are right Don cooling is a natural event that always accompanies a waning phase of the sun! As ours has been since the mid-seventies. (NASA)

One can only speculate how much hotter it will get when that trend is reversed and is replaced by the hotter waxing phase!?

I find your repeated non-science just a little bit disingenuous Don and not worthy of genuine thoughtful debate!

Suggest you try it on a parrot if the best you can do is constantly repeat the same It's not getting warmer, its' not getting warmer, it's not getting warmer, pollie want a cracker, coal-fired garbage!?

The bird brain might just agree with you? No names no pack drill! Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 22 June 2018 4:28:09 PM
*...Suggest you try it on a parrot if the best you can do is constantly repeat the same It's not getting warmer, its' not getting warmer, it's not getting warmer, pollie want a cracker, coal-fired garbage!? ...*

Pot calling kettle black Polly!

Thanks for another laugh Al....
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 22 June 2018 4:58:56 PM
Alan, I believe, in understanding DT, we must take stock of the fact that he is, if not the, first non-Bilderberg Group plant, but one of the first who has done it alone.
Most previous POTUS have been backed by the 'king makers' who are a product of the Rothschilds, and still are today.
In understanding DT one has to think of a man, any man, your father, your uncle, your workmates, etc.
He is just like them, only, really, really wealthy.
He says what he thinks, he thinks what he sees.
He is beholding to no-one.
He's never been here before.
If the anti-Trump brigade, who are actually financed by the 'king makers', would back off, he might start to get the jist of his job.
What I like about him is, because I have hated all things Rothschilds, they are an evil disgusting family who have forcibly, immorally and unethically amassed the greatest amount of wealth in the world and in history.
Unlike Bill Gates and yes even President Trump, they made their money in different ways, legally, even if DT has had questionable dealings, but nothing unusual for this day and age and his type of business.
I think he is a good thing, if only by draining the swamp and removing all the Rothschild implants in the white house.
I want to re-assure everyone who's worried about him pressing any red buttons.
Believe me it cannot happen.
The amount of levels and departments it would have to go through would drown you, so it won't happen on a whim or any time soon.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 22 June 2018 5:37:44 PM
Excellent article Don. I agree with nearly all of it.

I hope he succeeds in delivering his main important polices. IMO they are:

Energy,
economic,
defence capability,
get rid of N Korea's nuclear weapons,
stop China's aggression in South China Sea and bullying of other states,
get Europe and China to reduce the trade protections to the same as the USA,
kill the Paris Agreement,
stop the UN from blocking development of fossil fuel power plants in the developing world.
Posted by Peter Lang, Friday, 22 June 2018 5:38:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy