The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How collaborative consumption will help solve our modern day dilemmas > Comments

How collaborative consumption will help solve our modern day dilemmas : Comments

By Michael Eddy, published 31/5/2018

Collaborative consumption is a powerful cultural and economic force, emphasising on not what we consume, but how we consume our goods or services.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
This article is itself mentally challenged and an oxymoron.

First the author promotes CO-Dependence instead of IN-Dependence then they muse over and question why young people today are mentally challenged.

What a joke!
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 4 June 2018 1:28:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Critic,

I didn't find this article worth of comment, but since you mentioned mental health, we know why little Mary was healthy and not mentally challenged:

- MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB -

Oh no! We mustn't say and teach our kids such inappropriate ideas!

XXX*-* CENSORED *-*XXX
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 4 June 2018 4:55:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Michael Eddy - I think they have been too hard on you... But experience does help to see the world with better perspective. Don't believe everything "they" "teach" you. Sometimes I buy extra on special vegies for my friends. Collaborative consumption is a tool ... not all hammers are screwdrivers. But its good to see people trying to avoid waste. If we avoid waste we'll have time to give all these grumpy b ....
beautiful people a hug. ;)
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 5 June 2018 2:18:50 PM
So... timeshare everything?

Bugger that. Timeshare is a scam.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 5 June 2018 5:30:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy