The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The grip of feminist ideology on our key institutions > Comments

The grip of feminist ideology on our key institutions : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 18/5/2018

I am orchestrating a campaign to protest the dismissal of Rob Tiller who was forced out of his job for posting on his private Facebook page an article I wrote on domestic violence.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Yeah, Toni, when possible offenders sink to making stuff up to defend the undefendable, forgive the unforgivable, excuse the inexcusable. You know that their flimsy argument is entirely without merit! The Stockholm syndrome is probably real but no excuse for the excesses or violence or financial control and loss of freedom. What some folk fail to realise is, that infatuation and the consequent falling in lust, is not love. And usually results after a decade or so after the kids are born and the relationship matures. Two very different and totally incompatible people will wake after a decade or so, beside a perfect stranger they don't even like! With the male reacting as though everything he has worked for is at risk and it is, including family and kids. And isn't smart enough to understand that there's no permanent way to retrieve the situation and simply makes a bad situation impossible by resorting to emotional blackmail and or physical violence. These blokes and one or two female clinging vines need a reality check. And need to make the best of a bad bargain, settle what needs to be settled amicably! If only to rescue a relationship with their kids. In the entire universe, there is just one constant and that's constant change. That being so, we need to adapt to and accept change or be steamrolled by it. Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 20 May 2018 10:56:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The fact that this topic moved from a discussion on "The grip of feminist ideology on our key institutions" to one on domestic violence shows perfectly the control of the narrative that feminists have gained in our world.

They manage to convert it to an attack on men, as they do with everything. The domestic violence angle is simply a way of avoiding any highlighting of womens failure, & a tool to trot out when ever these failures come into view.

So many AVOs are simply a tactic in court cases where women are after more control, recommended & filed by lawyers, after a larger settlement, or child custody for their clients.

Rants by those like Opinionated2 show how far from reality the libbers have moved the argument, & how they have contaminated some males against their own gender.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 20 May 2018 11:41:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen, I'm impressed.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 20 May 2018 11:52:20 AM
Toni ignores a phenomina called "missing white woman syndrome". Some murder victims are more newsworthy than others. Cases where the victims are female, attractive, middle-class and white, in that order of importance, go straight to the front page. The sad case a small-time drug dealer from Inala, Blacktown or Frankston being murdered isn't newsworthy.

Middle class women are the demographic that advertisers want and those consumers only care about tragedies occurring in families they can relate to.

In addition, cases with female killers aren't reported, because consumers don't feel comfortable seeing women demonised. The culprit here is paternalistic views of women, rather that feminism. However, feminists can be just as paternalistic as anyone else, despite everything they claim.
Posted by benk, Sunday, 20 May 2018 12:34:32 PM
For all you poor defenseless little males who have been battered, bashed and down trodden by vicious females please go to the Police if an assault was involved.

Be brave little soldiers and man up!

This thread proves my point...Men simply don't cope emotionally being rejected even if the reasons for being rejected are the man's fault.

I mean now I am accused of this being emotional to me....lmao Desperate much?...lol So Benk is it emotional to you and you are transferring your sadness and pretending I am the one affected?...lmao

Benk, I Don't Know of any men who have suffered from domestic violence, you just lost your bet...lmao

Arndt said 35% was bi-directional from memory now Benk through his great wealth of knowledge has changed that to üsually is"...lmao Are you a male victim Benk? Go to the police!

Of course some women play the system but men do too.

Now we have a hacking murder of a man that isn't reported...lmao What next? See men always prove my point...lmao They make stuff up!

Hasbeen now says the whole system is loaded against men...You sure live up to your name...lmao Are you a victim of a wife he beat you half to death?...lmao

I am ashamed of most men when they get on this topic...Poor liitle insignificant pants wearers...lmao

Feminism is simply a reaction to the long term oppression of women by men. Sorry guys if women won't stand for your crap any longer. Grab a tissue and man up!

When was the last accusation of sexual harassment brought against females in organisations? Now compare that to the many, many men who have been accused.

The average man has failed women all their life and they hate being called to account.

If a woman has assaulted you go to the police. Be brave! I would be brave if I had been assaulted!

Sorry if your relationship broke down and your were innocent of all things. Move on...if a woman or man does that to you they aren't worth the pain. SIMPLE!
Posted by Opinionated2, Sunday, 20 May 2018 1:43:04 PM
Great post Alan B...Absolutely correct!

Get ready to be attacked like Toni and I have been...lol

Even though Benk doesn't like it I have never met a man who says his wife assaults him.

If I did my advice would be the same...Go to the police!

The real thing these weak men are terrified of is women getting a few rights and things like the "Me Too" movement.

Their beer swilling boy's clubs are coming to an end!...lmao

All women want is a fair go and respect... That seems a bit much to ask from some of our brutish but easily crushed brothers...lmao

I wonder how many of these men have ever vacuumed the floors regularly, dusted regularly, washed the floors regularly, did the laundry regularly, cooked the wife dinner, changed the bed's regularly etc. or do they think that is women's work?

One imbecile male who I know used the excuse that "men are the hunters" - Guess what his marriage failed....lmao

Another told me he had the perfect wife... she just wants to stay home with the kids in the house and he gets to play golf on Saturdays and Sundays and go to the driving range 3 nights per week.

I told him Ï have never met a woman who would put up with that"..His reply was "See I have a brilliant marriage"... She left him a few months later...

Many, many men are simply selfish and then they blame the women for getting sick of their selfishness.

It's pathetic! Marriage is tough enough when both people work as a team and support each other
Posted by Opinionated2, Sunday, 20 May 2018 1:59:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy