The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The ease of accusation: the Skripal affair > Comments

The ease of accusation: the Skripal affair : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 23/3/2018

The second point – the poisoning of traitors, defectors or the like – only makes sense if Skripal had turned a newly rotten leaf.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
It was Alex Jones, working as an agent for the Reptilians.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 31 March 2018 8:34:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...Went to make my morning coffee and found that there was no milk.
Obviously Putin did it.

My IQ is 127 and I also understand the regime change script.
It goes like this:
1. Train and coordinate civil rights groups to protest, damage public property and attack government.
2. Force the government to move against the uprising and use the 'so called' free and independent media to sell the idea that the government is acting against it's people, with the real aim to force the government to then act against that 'so called' free media.
3. Government acting against free media is now labelled a regime and the leader a dictator who is acting against his own people.

It's all a script and you fools fall for it everytime, you can't tell the difference between truth and unsubstantiated bs because the media has stopped investigative journalism and fed you a diet of nothing-burgers and dumbed you all down to a level you can't think for yourselves.
Why don't you all go on holiday to Iraq and find those non existent WMD's ya morons.
We're being prepared for war.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 31 March 2018 10:51:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

The word for today is PROZAC.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 31 March 2018 7:35:46 PM
So who made you the daily word ambassador?
Prozac, the drug that got Man Monis started, real intelligent stuff there.
When he first came to Australia from Iran he complained of being harassed by border and customs upon entry and was soon given Prozac for mild depression... 5yrs later he was a chronic schitzophrenic, from the drugs you and the other good people here paid for.

Try a bit harder next time you goose.

The facts remain there's no evidence that links Russia to this poisoning, your trading in narrative and conjecture and demonstrating poor leaps of logic.

Also from what I understand not only can Obama's mates over at Northwestern University at Chicago make Novichuk, the can also make the antidote.
Also bet you don't know that it was US contractors that dismantled the original Soviet chemical production facilities where Novichuk was originally made.

http://ssristories.org/category/drug/prozac-fluoxetine/

http://ssristories.org/prescription-pills-are-britains-third-biggest-killer-side-effects-of-drugs-taken-for-insomnia-and-anxiety-kill-thousands-why-do-doctors-hand-them-out-like-smarties-daily-mail/

You people get mad when I say things you find unbelievable. if I said doctors were just salespeople for big pharma who are medicating us to death would I be wrong?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 April 2018 11:07:16 AM
//if I said doctors were just salespeople for big pharma who are medicating us to death would I be wrong?//

Yes.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 2 April 2018 11:21:18 AM
40 million dead doctors don't lie Toni, they are just salespeople for big pharma, its just that both they and the people they treat don't realise it.

Why do you think there's always a big box of sample packs laying around?
I think doctors are incentivised with free trips and things too.

http://books.google.com.au/books/about/Dead_Doctors_Don_t_Lie.html?id=bXuCPQAACAAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=en

Try looking up 'The Flexner Report' if you want some insight on how it came to be.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 April 2018 11:57:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy