The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dutton ventures where fools fear to tread > Comments

Dutton ventures where fools fear to tread : Comments

By Bruce Haigh, published 19/3/2018

As a young diplomat posted to South Africa at the height of Apartheid, 1976/79, I chose to assist those opposing the regime.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hi Bruce.

I was once chaffing at the bit to volunteer to fight in Vietnam. But because I do have a vestigial brain, I decided to read up on the war before I joined up. I read books about the war in Vietnam written by journalists, politicians, historians, and most important of all, ordinary soldiers. The more I read, the more I was convinced that the war was a tragic blunder. So I became an anti war activist. I think that most people today would agree that the Vietnam war was a horrible mistake.

After the fall of Saigon, I looked around for another "cause" to Save The World and the most obvious one was apartheid and racism. I became an anti apartheid activist. But just as in the Vietnam war, I felt compelled to read up on everything I could about South Africa, apartheid, and colonialism. The more I read, the more I was convinced that white minority rule in Africa, and apartheid, was absolutely correct.

The main reasons were. Those who went on and on about inequality and racism were the biggest snobs around, who looked down their collective noses at me and my housing commission roots. The second reason, was because the only excuse that these people could present for world wide black dysfunction as to blame the white race, my race, for everything. And that excuse, my dear Bruce, is racism. The third, was because it is entirely self evident that black majority rule simply leads back to anarchy and barbarism.

I don't blame you for being the young idealist that I once was, Bruce. But you should have grown out of that by now. The reason why you did not is, I presume, because you still live in a middle class lefty bubble where your fashionable liberal views became inbred. I live in the real world, Bruce, where I can stand back and see with my own eyes the slow self suicide of European civilisation because too many people still think like you do.
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 20 March 2018 4:43:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//The more I read, the more I was convinced that white minority rule in Africa, and apartheid, was absolutely correct... it is entirely self evident that black majority rule simply leads back to anarchy and barbarism.//

OK fellas, that's enough rallying for today. Time to draw the cake raffle then go take a hot shower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcSaeJnwPy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c65T90Q3OZ8
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 20 March 2018 7:38:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said LEGO

1..And might I add, Brucey is paid by Fairfax Media to stir up the likes of us.

2..Secondly, LEGO regarding your aforesaid "vestigial brain"

This has forced me to consult a Pell-like infallible source:

"In the context of human evolution, human vestigiality involves those traits (such as organs or behaviors) occurring in humans that have lost all or most of their original function through evolution. ...

Many human characteristics are also vestigial in OTHER PRIMATES and related animals."

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality

Enough said.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 20 March 2018 9:04:44 AM
Dear Tony Lavis. If you disagree with my position, then try to think up a rational and logical counter argument. Simply suggesting that I am conforming to whatever racist stereotype you have of a Southern white US KKK member is a poor substitute for that.

Could I suggest that there are two opposing racist theories here? The first one, is that white people are the scum of the Earth who are responsible for everything that ever went wrong with every dysfunctional ethnicity on the planet. This argument, rather ironically, is evidenced by Bruce Haigh's article, which seems to suggest that white South Africans should not be given sanctuary in Australia because they are all horrible racists. Such an argument is racist in itself. It negatively stereotypes an entire ethnicity and judges them unfit for refugee status. But you see in the Quixotic land of virtue signalling that you inhabit, it is perfectly acceptable for so called "anti racists" to be very racist towards white people. And this plain contradiction just goes "whoosh" right over your head without you even being aware of it.

The second theory, is that black African people in general have much lower intelligence than that of whites or Asians (in general) and that they have a genetic predisposition towards violent behaviour at a much higher incidence than among other ethnicities.

That is why every single black run African society on planet Earth is, to quote President Trump, a "sheethole." And that goes for every aboriginal community in Australia where "self determination" has become a euphemism for anarchy. So much so, that the Australian government under John Howard had to enact the "intervention" to restore some semblance of law and order in aboriginal communities.

Now we have the Sudanese gangs in Melbourne creating anarchy and I think it is about time you admitted that your racial equality belief could do with some rethink. I know what I have written is illegal, but that simply reinforces my view that the concept of racial equality is so logically bankrupt that opposing views must be legally suppressed
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 2:12:48 AM
it would hurt Toni and every other regressive far to much to admit the progress in the West came largely by its Judeo Christian influence. They stick their heads in the sand because it does not fit their narrative.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 4:59:20 PM
//Dear Tony Lavis//

Who's Tony Lavis?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 5:40:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy