The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The European illegal immigrant crisis – resistance is growing > Comments

The European illegal immigrant crisis – resistance is growing : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 16/1/2018

In Austria, a government report has shown that the number of crimes committed by 'foreigners' increased to an astounding forty per cent of the total in 2016.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Having lived amongst and dealt with Muslims for some years I found that basically, they are a seemingly 'normal' bunch. I would ask the question what are the 'real' reasons these refugees are here?

I choose to question there real motive. When my parents and other European migrants came after the war, they had hell to pay, as did I even though I was born here.

I would like to believe that amongst these 'good' Muslim migrants we have militant ones hiding within. Now this is where I believe the problem lies.

As in with the 'mafia', the locals knew who they were but for fear of their own or their families lives they would simply 'look away'.

I truly believe that these 'bad guys' are known to the Muslim population, but are too scared to do anything about it.

The unfortunate consequence of this act of restraint is that terror is unleashed unchecked.

I have to say I want these militants removed from our society, and I don't care how. The shame of it all is that all the good ones would have to go too. Unless they are prepared to single out the bad ones.

This will never happen because of the fear of retribution here and back home, and we have a totally ineffective govt and legal system.

We have far too many 'soft cocks' and PC people, whom we must firstly reject. These are emotional people. Emotions have absolutely no place in any debate or decision making process.

Then we kill all the greens, the pollies and anyone else in law enforcement that would not comply. I know let's find another Hitler.

Anyone up for the challenge?
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 21 January 2018 10:52:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy