The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas? > Comments

So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas? : Comments

By Julieanne Geiger, published 21/12/2017

This Christmas, there is so much more that you know about, as Santa straps on today's hottest new technological advancement: The blockchain.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
It sounds to me like quantum computing and block chain were made for each other and unbreakable cyber security?

We/ASIO/Home and border security etc, should get it!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 21 December 2017 10:21:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As Alan can come up with on one and a bit lines, I'm not going any further with this one.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 21 December 2017 10:45:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chinese shares in ASIO block-chain cyber MPs are bubbling with Bitcoin housing boom unable to be altered. Beijing's Christmases have all come together.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 21 December 2017 11:52:06 AM
It all sounds like crap to me.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 21 December 2017 3:49:56 PM
Here we go JayB.
Chain Block
I/N: 4211272

$69
Price correct as at Thu 21 Dec 2017 5:17:05pm

Product Details. Gorilla hoists are manufactured according to the Australian Standard AS1418. All hoists are proof load tested according to the standard and come with testing certificates showing their suitability for use in industrial applications.
500kg load rating
3m lift
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 21 December 2017 4:20:13 PM
Anyone that hasn't done so yet should go here to and open a crypto account.
You can start with as little as a few hundred dollars.
http://www.cointree.com.au/

Watch this recent video:
http://youtu.be/hLFj9XnDmOc

Now bitcoin may be overvalued and traded on speculation and sentiment, but many of the smaller emerging digital currencies still have the potential for huge price increases.
http://www.ccn.com/
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 21 December 2017 11:05:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy