The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > United Nations loses the plot in ignoring Israel-Jordan reality > Comments

United Nations loses the plot in ignoring Israel-Jordan reality : Comments

By David Singer, published 4/12/2017

November 29, 2017 marked the 70th anniversary of the United Nations General Assembly Resolution calling for the creation in Western Palestine of independent Arab and Jewish states.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
#Emperor Julian, #Geoff, #nicknamenick, #Armchair Critic

You continue your consistent pattern of behaviour in making comments under the guise of anonymity intended to denigrate and delegitimise the Jewish people and their right to have their own State as internationally recognised by the League of Nations and the United Nations.

In the course of making those comments you often make shrill ad hominem attacks against me personally that only serve to indicate you have nothing constructive to offer in response to my articles.

I can only take this to mean that you cannot dispute the facts I rely on to form the opinions I express and the conclusions I draw - nor are you able to offer a contrary view or opinion that you would take based on those same facts.

Everything that has happened in the Middle East is - according to your respective versions - due to the Jews returning to their ancient biblical and historical homeland in accordance with that right granted legally to them by the creation of the Mandate for Palestine.

The Arabs - according to your respective versions - are totally blameless and are the hapless victims of the greedy, grasping Jews.

Perhaps you might take the time to answer this one question:

"Do you agree that the second state the Arabs want to establish in former Palestine in 2017 - in addition to Jordan - occupying 100% of the West Bank and Gaza with Jerusalem as its capital (and not one square metre less) - could have been created at any time between 1948 and 1967 after all the Jews had been kicked out of these places by six invading Arab armies in 1948?"

I know that trying to get you to answer "Yes" or "No" has proved impossible to achieve in the past - but please focus and try to do so on this occasion.

Just answer "Yes" or "No" please.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 5 December 2017 6:55:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm suing you for slander and making irrelevant , repetitious trolling. Yes. Sieg Heil.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 5 December 2017 7:37:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Yes" or "No" please.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 5 December 2017 8:10:35 AM
To the Hasbara troll:

No the Arabs are not completely blameless in imposing a religious theocracy.

Yes the Arabs are completely blameless in rejecting a foreign enclave plonked by force in the middle of their land.

No the troll is thoroughly blameworthy for pedalling racial supremacy anywhere in the world. Racism is a character defect that sets the racist against all the people of the world including all the decent people of his own race.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 5 December 2017 11:47:36 AM
David,

I'll denigrate anyone or anything that I think is worthy of denigration.
My speech is protected under 18D if its an extension of my true beliefs.
There's no law against 'being offended'.

How exactly does my legitimate response to another commenters factually incorrect statement amount to denigration?
If you believe the numbers I've given are incorrect you can respond and present alternative information, with references.

"In the course of making those comments you often make shrill ad hominem attacks against me personally that only serve to indicate you have nothing constructive to offer in response to my articles."

Yeah sometimes, but that's because I think you talk a lot of biased BS; and as a response to your biased BS maybe I consider my non-biased BS TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE.
- Once again - Extension of my true beliefs.
Are you suggesting I have no right to say what I think?

Your policy of moving Arabs to Jordan denies people the right to self-determination, goes against International law and that which was outlined in The Balfour Declaration - that which you often cite; and is the equivalent of ethnically cleansing based on race and I find it extremely offensive, and I'm entitled to voice my opinion and respond in an equivalent manner.

At the same time the UN has declared Israels building of settlements to have 'no legal validity', a practice which you support by way of defending.

In light of yours and Israels contempt for International laws or UN resolutions, and in light of continued Palestinian oppression you're quite worthy of criticism and denigration as well as the question of whether Israel should in fact exist, when it acts this way.
Israel seems very much an apartheid state actively engaged in oppression of the lands traditional inhabitants.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 6 December 2017 3:08:06 AM
David , what's your occupation?
Israel News
'We will deepen our roots, build, strengthen and settle,' Netanyahu tells settlers at event marking 50 years to Israel's occupation of the West Bank.
Yotam Berger Aug 29, 2017
www.haaretz.com/israel-news.

Remembering the war in New Guinea | The Australian War Memorial
www.awm.gov.au - Seventy years ago Australian and American forces launched a major offensive against the Japanese occupying New Guinea. Tens of thousands of Allied troops participated in a series of operations that recovered great areas of occupied New Guinea.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 6 December 2017 4:48:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy