The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 10,000 ways that will not work > Comments

10,000 ways that will not work : Comments

By Stephen Cable, published 21/11/2017

Conservatives are horrified that multiple members of the parliamentary wing are enthusiastic supporters of such reality bending concepts as gay marriage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
My best advice to you Stepen would be be to crawl back under your and don''t venture back out until you have growed up.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Tuesday, 21 November 2017 2:06:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JBSH: I stand corrected and apologise where I may have mislead anyone! And underlines, we can always believe everything published as gospel in a local rag?

So, Joh Bjelke Petersen, was born in New Zealand of Danish Parents then? Well that would have seen him possibly offend section 44 twice. Once as a foreign born Kiwi and another due to the fact his Danish Parents were themselves born elsewhere.

And again I could be corrected, But I understand the Title of Sir was withdrawn and as a result of revelations of the Fitzgerald inquiry?

That said, he was a highly intelligent man I voted for and admired in many respects; and for the things he did for Queensland! Never equalled or surpassed since or before!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 21 November 2017 2:07:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy