The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Future of marriage > Comments

Future of marriage : Comments

By Everald Compton, published 20/11/2017

I hope that the 'Christians' who feel that their marriage has been trashed will stop trying to be holy and make an effort to love the human race a little better than they normally do.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
70% plus votes for no in heavily populated Muslim seats and Everald writes about the 'hateful' Australian Christian lobby. Seems to me Everald has an ax to grind. If he thinks the bible encourages homosexual behaviour he displays great ignorance. I would of thought true love included truth not the nonsense Everald writes.
Posted by runner, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:00:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//70% plus votes for no in heavily populated Muslim seats and Everald writes about the 'hateful' Australian Christian lobby.//

But you do hate queers, runner. You take every available opportunity to tell us so. I find it hard to believe that you've had a sudden change of heart.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:16:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
' But you do hate queers, runner'
Really Toni I thought you were a little smarter although I suspect you are just being plainly dishonest.
Posted by runner, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:23:57 PM
Yep, lets all vote yes for euthanasia because god really wants us to give up the life he apparently gave us. I'm still trying to get my head around that one, because according to what I was taught, suicide is a sin and bars one from entering heaven, so why any Christian would support that is beyond me.
Reading that article just reinforces my reasons for not following any religion. It takes a really twisted mind to use a religious reason to support a family structure that deliberately and artificially creates children who will be raised without at least one biological parent. To use Christianity as a safe place for those who would bring children into the world, not as a result of a natural loving action but artificially, to fulfil some selfish purpose of their own, blind to the fact that these child may spend a lifetime wondering who their biological mother or father is, and suffering the emotional consequences of being raised by a single sex, rather than the two who were essential to the conception.
At least Islam has got that part right.
Posted by Big Nana, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:43:55 PM
Jesus also didn't give a damn about man-made laws, so a "true Christian" wouldn't care about law reform or authorised pieces of paper.

I see no condemnation of the vocal opposition of your best pals, the Muslims.

When will the first gay wedding in a mosque happen, I wonder?
[Crickets chirping]
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:52:24 PM
You cannot get morals through to Christians. They still support slavery, herding pigs off cliffs, child sacrifice, and nailing people to crosses, and still think this is normal behavior.
Posted by TheAtheist, Monday, 20 November 2017 6:59:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy