The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Comedy of errors - gender and marriage destruction > Comments

Comedy of errors - gender and marriage destruction : Comments

By Warwick Marsh, published 17/11/2017

The introduction of homosexual marriage is a carefully calculated step towards a genderless society.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
My sincerest apologies for that, mhaze.

<<But there was no asterisk!!>>

I had a sarcastic comment that I decided in the end to remove, but forgot to remove that bit too.

<<So was the entire post sarcasm?>>

No, if that were the case, then I would have put an asterisk at the end of the entire post. My post could hardly be mistaken for sarcasm, though, given that it was all consistent with everything I had said earlier.

<<There's an element of [obscurantism] in your approach.>>

How so?

Since when have I ever been deliberately obscure in what I have said and then accused another of not understanding me? If there are ever any possible ambiguities in the way I word what I say, then I will give the person with whom I am conversing the benefit of the doubt and reword what I had said in the hope that I can clarify what it is that I am saying. I rarely ever give up trying to explain myself, but will do so when it becomes abundantly clear that continuing is pointless.

I’ve been accused of a lot of things before, but never obscurantism. That’s the domain of sophisticated theologians.
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 20 November 2017 5:26:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy