The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why WikiLeaks was right: rigging the democratic way > Comments

Why WikiLeaks was right: rigging the democratic way : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 7/11/2017

Various Democrats have finally come clean about the Hillary Clinton machine: things were, it seems, rigged, stacked, and doctored.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
We seem to have a great variation in opinions expressed under the Alan B byline, & many of these are moving rapidly towards the radical left.

I can't help to wonder if a number of different people use the byline
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 1:24:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen you are beginning to think? What? You still do any of that?

I am beginning to believe, you seem to be sliding ever further to the right, so that those in the small L liberal moderate category, appear to be leaning to the left~ Moreover my integrity, is not for sale!

Nor will never ever allow me to identify with tax cheats, given the rest of us have to pay up for them!

Would have thought you of all people wouldn't be perfectly okay with any of that!?

And given I also critique both Hillary and President Putin, I'm simply bewildered how any rational individual, still thinking with his own mind, could arrive at your conclusions?

Unless your comment is just typical, completely unfounded conjecture, made for the express purpose to unfairly impugn me?

My beef is not whether these folk avoid tax, just borderline criminality/tax avoidance and inherently unfair laws that legetimise it!

Fixing it is simple, but rigidly resisted!

Just reform the tax act so that all income earned by any means, inside Australia's borders, regardless of who and where, is taxed at a flat tax of 15%!

Former politicians (Hasbeens) made all the laws that made these two tier laws/tax act, one for the duplicitous privileged and another for the mugs out there in mugsville, possible!

And up to the same slippery impugners (usual suspects) still inside the tent, to fix it!

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 7 November 2017 6:09:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" the Clintons are rubbish; the Democratic party is rubbish; an increasing number of Republican politicians are rubbish, and a good part of the U.S population is rubbish for allowing almost weekly mass shootings of innocent people."

That's rubbish , the Russian rubbish do 11 murders per 100,000 to the US 5 , Oz 1 and Japan .3 . If drunk Russians had the right to bear arms it would be 22 per 100,000 at least . They just beat the US total as it is with about half the population.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 8:06:36 PM
//If drunk Russians had the right to bear arms//

Nyet! In Russia, drunks arm bears.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 8:28:28 PM
Bears disarm drunks. Poachers use arms on bears. Major General Vitaly Ivanovich Gamov, a Deputy Commander of the Pacific Regional Directorate of the Border Guard Service of Russia, was killed in 2002 in his house after refusing to take bribes and allow poachers to bear bears .
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 8 November 2017 6:31:40 AM
Its too cold in Russia to have bare arms.

"I can't help to wonder if a number of different people use the byline"

Or a number of personalities?
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 8 November 2017 7:05:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy