The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why is North Korea doing this? > Comments

Why is North Korea doing this? : Comments

By Chris Lloyd, published 2/10/2017

The key missing element is a plausible account of the motives of North Korea (NK), specifically their leader Kim Jong Un (KJU).

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
ateday,

How did you arrive at that conclusion? There is no obvious evidence to support your claim.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 October 2017 6:40:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Because the little rocket man knows what he is doing as opposed to the the big fat rocket man who doesn`t have a clue and is interested in nothing but himself and his hairstyle.
Posted by ateday, Monday, 2 October 2017 9:11:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So, not reason at all: you are just being childish about a very serious problem. Bringing up someone's appearance (Trump's) and hair do does not make you a person whose opinions will ever be taken seriously.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 October 2017 10:04:44 PM
Hair, hair, ttbn and well said!

Q: What did the toupe say to the skull?
A: Hair today, gone tomorrow?

Q: What did KJU say to his older murdered brother?
A: heir today, gone tomorrow?

Small story. The rabbit and the hare were having dew hop in party. When in the course of conversation the rabbit complained, I washed my hair this morning and now I can't do a thing with it!

You think you've got troubles, replied the hare, I washed my thing this morning and now I can't do a blankety blank with it!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 October 2017 11:10:08 PM
Naughty, Naughty ateday

Your love for Fat Brat Kim and his RoneRy Pop [1] is suspicious.

[1] http://youtu.be/y7Sp_J-3WW8
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 11:42:00 AM
I'm not surprised the authors completely clueless on this topic.
It seems he believes all the news he's told, I think that's the problem here, and it would just take too long to set his mind straight.

ttbn,
Trump isn't running the show, though the egotistical delusional fool probably thinks he is.
General Kelly is managing the intel Trump's getting, they give him the info they want him to have and push him in the direction they wanted to go all along.
Probably Neoconservative / Pro Israel / Hate Russia agenda's I suppose

I know you're pro Israel so your probably more tolerant of his foreign policy than I but I wont support any of the Americas dirty proxy wars for the benefit of US or Israeli imperialism.

I've read Zionist Plan for the Middle East and I know Israels agendas.
Start wars of aggression and scream Holocaust, Nazi so people look the other way, claim they are the victim.
Right now it's Syria Plan B - carve off the eastern part of Syria, give to the Kurds (it's advertised on their bloody flag) in order to stop a Shia cresent from Iran to Lebanon.

I don't support IS, or other armed Jihadi's for political agendas - I support Assad killing them.
Did anyone else hear that Russia formally accused US of working in concert with Islamic State last week?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 2:28:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy