The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Wicked problems > Comments

Wicked problems : Comments

By Peter McMahon, published 13/9/2017

There are other wicked problems facing us, such as fundamentalist terrorism, global pandemic and runaway digital technology.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
"No further questions"
why?
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 15 September 2017 8:42:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You know the sound when you blow up a balloon and hold the nozzle just the right way and let the air out it makes a long loud fart sound... ?
That's honestly all I can think of after reading this...

I want to share this 3 minute video dated a week ago, so that maybe others can see what I see.

http://youtu.be/eXDTTjgs8nY

- So the U.S. now purportedly has airlifted ISIS commanders from Deir Ezzor.
It's interesting they mentioned Coalition forces 'accidental' attack on SAA forces in September last year, prior to an attack upon SAA by IS, because Australia was involved in that.

So are we supporting ISIS?
Sure looks like it to me.

I think about news cycles and the endless drone on and on about the same old bs issues... Agenda's of the day.
It's all crap, all of it.

Must be about due for another false flag gas attack so they can keep up the 'Assad must go' line...
Just wait for it....
Western Nations Foreign Ministers are going to need to come out and tell their nations people how evil Assad is, when he's been fighting IS for 6yrs...

You talk about wicked events?
It's all bs, ALL propaganda for an agenda.
And you wouldn't know real wicked events if they bit you on the face, that's pretty much all I can say.

Remember how we had to take down Ghaddafi?
Who knows about the public slave auctions now held in Libya?
Anyone?
I guess that's a win for US democracy then...
You're all to dumbed down to actually be informed.

And we all wanna whinge over SSM whining because someones feelings might be hurt.
Think of the Yazidi girls and if you don't know who they are look them up.
Are we supporting ISIS? ARE WE?
I'd like to go full circle by closing with that balloon / fart sound...
It's all total bullcrap.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 16 September 2017 4:41:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Veritatis usque stercilinium cathedra censoris.
Et tu Brute.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 16 September 2017 6:03:09 PM
Id est vitulum plaustro , tota armentum boum , bovum stercus.
Hail Caesar.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 16 September 2017 6:12:32 PM
nnn,
So out of curiosity I placed your comments into google translate:

'Veritatis usque stercilinium cathedra censoris.
Et tu Brute.'
= MANURE seat to censor the truth. And you Brutus.

'Id est vitulum plaustro , tota armentum boum , bovum stercus.
Hail Caesar.'
= That is, the calf kine to the cart, and the whole herd of oxen, ox dung. Hail Caesar.

Not exactly sure what to make of it...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 18 September 2017 6:01:44 PM
Yeah that's how it came out when I back-tracked.
Put in :[ it's all total bullcrap .Armchair critic] and that's what you get. I'm working on i
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 18 September 2017 6:24:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy