The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Stoning the Aussie Mossie? > Comments

Stoning the Aussie Mossie? : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 22/8/2005

Irfan Yusuf replies to John Stone's criticisms of the Australian Muslim population.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Irfan Yusuf is typical of a desperate person trying not to drown, hanging on to pieces of wood as they float past, although none adequate to hold him up....

They can't hold him up as his arguments are extremely weak. To delude oneself that Muslims are fitting in here is beyond belief, and as someone who lived in the western suburbs, I saw no evidence of this.

To mention one or two who have fit in is an insult to our intelligence, and one begins to wonder if the writer should even be take seriously.

Muslims have repeatedly stated that they don't want to fit in here, that we must alter to suite Islam, such is their misplaced arrogance, and confidence in their superiority.

Irfan, where do you stand on Sharia Law? Sharia Law is divinely inspired, according to Muslims, who are to expand it by any means necessary, hence the aggression from day one of this religion.

Even the so-called moderates are a laughing stock, common Irfan, you can't expect Australians to take you seriously. I note the Australian columnist Matt Price, trying to get the 13 moderates to condemn him.....most wouldn't even answer, but the three who did refused to.

Sheik Fehmi, from Melbourne, who is consiered the champion moderate, said "I don't want to make any statement about Bin Laden because I don't know him", doesn't this say it all fellow reader?

Middle-eastern, Muslim, crime is out of control, and no I'm not just talking of the "in the media" gang rapes, murders. I'm talking about the day to day stuff that never makes the papers...the bashings on white Australian males at the local Westfields for being a "skip"...or the Lebanese youth who run up to girls in the plaza asking her for sex, even while she is with her mother.

You can't deny that the youth have severe disrespect for Australian society, hence the racist gang rapes (which happens in every Muslim diaspora in the western world, so it's obviously cultural)....I believe this comes directly from their racist parents, who teach that we are scum "kaffir"...
Posted by Benjamin, Wednesday, 24 August 2005 8:01:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
... This is the number one problem, the sickening racism & bigotry which is apparent in the Islamic community.

Your community has been a big problem for 15 years now, with welfare fraud, disgusting unemployment, filthy compensation claims, racist bashings on whites, more!

Irfan, I was down & out a few years back, and visited the Smith family for a voucher. What did I see in the 15 minutes I was there? I saw the lovely old volunteer lady (oh yeah, how many Muslims do volunteer work in the wider community Irfan? How many in the ambo's, police, army, SES? Hardly any because your community is racist & hate us) abusing & turning away about five Muslim couples (I could tell by the veils) because apparently they were all coming back every week for more. None of them looked down & out as I was, and I doubt any of them were drinking their rent money, they had nice watches, were well groomed, nice cars out the front. Take take take the old lady said, and they probably went away thinking she was racist!

Then there is the crime Irfan, oh the crime. Gunshots at the Iraqi election poll in Auburn, the feuding families shooting each other in broad daylight, the sickening comments Muslims make to unacompanied women (as apparently it's their right to pressure them for sex, anyone interested in this should read the HREOC report into children in detention, which showed how racist Muslims are to non-Muslims in detention centres even, refusing to share utensils with kaffir, pressuring the women for sex, one Iranian Christian girl tried to kill herself because the Muslim men wanted to have sex with her) plus much more that won't fit here.......

No Irfan, it is your community. Forget the buzz words the leftists have handed you like "marginalisation" or "police racism", it is your community who are on the whole, extremely bigoted. What your community is doing here, it is doing in every western nation you have gone too....so ungrateful.....
Posted by Benjamin, Wednesday, 24 August 2005 8:15:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My, my, my.... This is turning very very ugly.

First of all... Benjamin, I do agree with you that the Muslim community has problems, but I do think you're a bit too eager to slander them. I know, at least, in America, most Muslim communities have higher rates of education, lower crime rates, and generally have higher incomes. It might be different in Australia, but what we see in America is that they can be useful members of society.

And not all muslim communities are like that. Why, in the state of Abu Dhabi, there is a goodly sized christian community, and the people enjoy one the highest standards of living in the world, and it seems to be a very decent place.

I think most of the problems that you associate with Muslims in their countries actually stem from severe poverty in those regions. Eastern Europe (A mainly orthodox christian region) has a tremendous amount of problems with rape, child abuse, forced prostitution and local crime and terrorism. Of course, I know they don't try to pass it off in the name of religion, but I do remember that many Catholic priests were caught doing something very nasty against young boys. Just to illustrate that holy men of all religions are often not very holy at all, in both Islam and Christianity.

I have nothing against Christianity or Islam. There are problems with Islam, but they can be overcome. I understand your feelings, but remember, there is no black and white.
Posted by Unconquered_Sun, Thursday, 25 August 2005 3:39:01 AM
The problem with this topic is that people, like John Stone, seem to be determined to drag up the worst of the others' religion. In doing so they drag up the negatives in their own. I think Liberal/National Party politicians, like Stone, need their profile and they don't care if they hurt others'and this country in the process.
Posted by rancitas, Thursday, 25 August 2005 3:20:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I absolutely agree that Australian politics stinks at times. Just look at what has happened to Barnaby Joyce. In addition 'Benyamin' I really thik you should make sure your comments are a little qualified, and look like they are at least slightly informed.

Having said that I still stand by my previous post on this topic. The Islamic community in this country has its head in the sand in general. As long as its leadership continues to sit on the fence regarding Bin Laden, Lebanese gang crime, and the defence of basic tenets of a liberal democracy, they will get no sympathy from the average Australian.
Posted by wre, Thursday, 25 August 2005 3:31:17 PM
wre

Thank you for your last two posts.
Posted by kalweb, Saturday, 27 August 2005 4:18:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy