The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump, Israel, Jordan and PLO need to define Palestine's boundaries > Comments

Trump, Israel, Jordan and PLO need to define Palestine's boundaries : Comments

By David Singer, published 22/8/2017

Defining the territory within which the competing claims of Jews and Arabs must be resolved is a first prerequisite to ending conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear David,

ĞAre you unable to point out any errors in my articleğ

I didn't even try, why should I? I was only commenting about SingletonEngineer's post.

The sad thing about the article is that it probably HAS no errors - it's a bit like, suppose someone said: "The sky is blue, the sun rises in the east, the earth is round, the elephant has two ears, you have two legs and two arms, I want to chop them off"...
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 23 August 2017 6:48:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"New Zealand has created new rocket legislation and set up a space agency and has only Antarctica to its south. The country is also well-positioned to send satellites bound for a north-to-south orbit around the poles."
-
Goose-stepping kiwis are ready for war dances making Israel great again
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 23 August 2017 6:51:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy