The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump, Israel, Jordan and Egypt can redress Obama - PLO debacle > Comments

Trump, Israel, Jordan and Egypt can redress Obama - PLO debacle : Comments

By David Singer, published 10/8/2017

Any fanfare trumpeting yet another round of negotiations without such tripartite agreement will inevitably see those new negotiations being eventually buried.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Gee Dave your back so soon,with the same old propaganda from the same old suspects,your losing Dave slowly or Tick,Tick,Tick as Hannity says before all his BS hit the rock of reality
Posted by John Ryan, Thursday, 10 August 2017 12:38:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yet again David is pushing his Jewish agenda by subtly bending the truth: suddenly the conflict is named "Jewish-Arab" (occurring 4 times in the article), the occupation is called "Jewish" and then he argues for the legitimate right of "the Jewish people" to establish their home, "incidentally" at the same spot where Israel is already established.

David cares not and has no respect for Israel: for him, the citizens of Israel are mere donkeys, created to fulfil his Jewish ambitions and to be maimed and killed for it if necessary. He wouldn't do the fighting himself, he wouldn't risk his own blood, sweat and tears, he won't dirty his own hands with moral dilemmas, he won't thereafter feel the remorse for making the wrong choices, but he wants Israelis to do all that, to be his useful idiots so he can enjoy the fruits of them fighting for his ideas.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 10 August 2017 10:21:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hahaha
Trump.
Hahahaha
Posted by mikk, Friday, 11 August 2017 1:57:05 AM
More racist propaganda embedded in faux-legalistic BS from OLO's resident race supremacist.

There are dozens of Jewish homelands like Australia in which Jews are neither underdogs nor overlords, just equal citizens with everyone else.

Israel is not such a homeland, and its Jewish inhabitants are exposed to ongoing danger resulting from the arrogant racism of its history, its territorial aggression and its phoney "Law of Return".

This was not a danger to Jews who lived in Palestine before the terrorist Nakba of 1948, but it is now.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 14 August 2017 2:45:53 PM
#Yuyutsu

You state:
"Yet again David is pushing his Jewish agenda by subtly bending the truth: suddenly the conflict is named "Jewish-Arab" (occurring 4 times in the article), the occupation is called "Jewish" and then he argues for the legitimate right of "the Jewish people" to establish their home, "incidentally" at the same spot where Israel is already established."

Please note the following errors in your statement:

1. I have been using the term "Jewish-Arab conflict" in all my articles because that is the factual truth. The conflict in Palestine between Arabs and Jews began in about 1915 - not in 1948 - long before there were "Israelis" and "Palestinians". This conflict is still current in 2017.

2. The Mandate in 1922 spoke of the reconstitution of the Jewish National Home in Palestine and it gave the Jews the right to settle not only "at the same spot where Israel is already established" but also in Judea and Samaria (West Bank) and Gaza.

3. Like it or not - it was the terms "Jews" and "Jewish" that drove the League of Nations to act as it did.

4. The "West Bank" never existed until 1950 when the Jordanians tried to obliterate their correct historical and geographical names - "Judea and Samaria"

Wiping out all traces of any Jewish history and occupation for thousands of years is a favourite pastime of the Arabs - and it would seem yours as well.

That you choose to swallow that Arab propaganda hook, line and sinker merely shows how successful their false and malicious brainwashing has been.

Don't appreciate your ad hominem attacks either. Ignoring the message by trying to shoot the messenger shows an intellectual inability to discuss the message and point out its shortcomings with reasoned arguments. Maybe there is nothing you can find fault with so you have to resort to personal abuse.

That is your problem - not mine.

You are not on your own - as most comments posted to my articles do not discuss their content matter. Guess they too find the contents unchallengeable and the facts indisputable.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 14 August 2017 11:34:12 PM
Note how the resident racist insists on the supremacist term "Jewish NATIONAL homeland". As if this ethnic group, distributed around the world as widely as Celts, constitutes a "nation". This gets him out of admitting that Australia and nations like it are Jewish homes but not Jewish NATIONAL homes. Equality, not supremacy for which this spokesman for Zionism (a racist cult) pursue the hasbara for which as a lawyer he is engaged.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Wednesday, 16 August 2017 12:14:08 AM
#Emperor Julian

Nice to see that for probably the first time ever you are addressing the subject matter of my articles in challenging my use of the words "Jewish NATIONAL homeland" - actually I use the term "Jewish National Home" to be accurate.

Those words were not invented by me - they are the words of all 51 member states of the League of Nations who unanimously adopted the terms of the Mandate for Palestine in 1922 which declared:

1."Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country;"

2. "The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

3. "The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes."

Yes - the Mandate was all about Jews, the Jewish people and their right to reconstitute their national home in Palestine.

The Arabs didn't like it - but they still ended up with 78% of the land designated under the Mandate that is today called Jordan. They are not satisfied. They want 100%.

Yes Emperor - the world recognised the Jews constitute a "nation" and this is enshrined in international law. Time you accepted it too.

Dare I believe this might get you to take a new look at what the Arab-Israel conflict is really about - the elimination of Israel as the national home of the Jewish people?
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 16 August 2017 8:20:45 AM
David Singer's proclamation of Israel as "THE" "NATIONAL" home of "THE Jewish people" again reveals where he is coming from, the racist claim that Jews unlike Celts are a "nation", and the arrogant implication that Australia is not a home for Jewish people (as distinct from THE Jewish people), only the rogue state of Israel is. He is pursuing his chosen function as a lawyer for the rogue state and that is the contexts in which his hasbara utterances should be read.

His insulting message for Australians who are Jews is that they are living away from home. No wonder it is impossible for this lawyer to be taken seriously.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Wednesday, 16 August 2017 11:02:36 AM
#Emperor Julian

The "Jewish National Home" is not my proclamation. It is the proclamation:
1. of the League of Nations
2. as endorsed by the United Nations in article 80 of the UN Charter and
3. recognized by Israel's admission to the United Nations on 11 May 1949.

Have you ever read Israel's Declaration of Independence?

Here are a few excerpts:

"ERETZ-ISRAEL [(Hebrew) - the Land of Israel, Palestine] was the birthplace of the Jewish people. Here their spiritual, religious and political identity was shaped. Here they first attained to statehood, created cultural values of national and universal significance and gave to the world the eternal Book of Books. After being forcibly exiled from their land, the people kept faith with it throughout their Dispersion and never ceased to pray and hope for their return to it and for the restoration in it of their political freedom.

Impelled by this historic and traditional attachment, Jews strove in every successive generation to re-establish themselves in their ancient homeland. In recent decades they returned in their masses. Pioneers, ma'pilim [(Hebrew) - immigrants coming to Eretz-Israel in defiance of restrictive legislation] and defenders, they made deserts bloom, revived the Hebrew language, built villages and towns, and created a thriving community controlling its own economy and culture, loving peace but knowing how to defend itself, bringing the blessings of progress to all the country's inhabitants, and aspiring towards independent nationhood.

In the year 5657 (1897), at the summons of the spiritual father of the Jewish State, Theodore Herzl, the First Zionist Congress convened and proclaimed the right of the Jewish people to national rebirth in its own country.

This right was recognized in the Balfour Declaration of the 2nd November, 1917, and re-affirmed in the Mandate of the League of Nations which, in particular, gave international sanction to the historic connection between the Jewish people and Eretz-Israel and to the right of the Jewish people to rebuild its National Home."

That is the bottom line which you obviously still fail to accept.

Wallow in your Jew-hatred with those who think like you.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 16 August 2017 12:13:30 PM
More legalistic yada yada from the rogue state's lawyer referring to foreigners' prescriptions for Palestine, the racists' proclamation of a "state" on the land their terrorist predecessors have seized and the usual "Jew hater" insult that can't be demonstrated from anything I have ever posted.
Drivel that's discounted by everyone who reads it and not even taken up any longer by his fellow-racists.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Wednesday, 16 August 2017 1:02:12 PM
#Emperor

Pity you did not try to respond to my detailed response by pointing out what you do not agree with. Does your silence indicate you have no real answers to contradict my claims?

All you can do is bridle at "the usual "Jew hater" insult that can't be demonstrated from anything I have ever posted."

What about this gem:
"There are dozens of Jewish homelands like Australia in which Jews are neither underdogs nor overlords, just equal citizens with everyone else.

Israel is not such a homeland"

Doesn't sound too Jew-friendly to me.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 21 August 2017 6:18:38 PM
From the hasbara lawyer:

begins quote

All you can do is bridle at "the usual "Jew hater" insult that can't be demonstrated from anything I have ever posted."

What about this gem:
"There are dozens of Jewish homelands like Australia in which Jews are neither underdogs nor overlords, just equal citizens with everyone else.

Israel is not such a homeland"

Doesn't sound too Jew-friendly to me.

Ends quote

No Mr Hasbara. Jew-INDIFFERENT, which is what non-racist countries are. Is it supposed to be "Jew-hating" or "Jew-unfriendly" not to single out people of Jewish ancestry or culture as somehow "special" or "different from the rest of us"? Mr Hasbara lawyer seems to think so. The idea of racial equality is anathema to him as it is to all racists including antisemitic as well as Zionist racists.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Monday, 21 August 2017 7:24:55 PM
#Emperor Julian

Still sounds like Jew-hatred to me - no matter how much you try to sugarcoat it.

Now what about discussing the issues you keep running away from:

1. The term "Jewish National Home" was not invented by me - they are the words of all 51 member states of the League of Nations who unanimously adopted the terms of the Mandate for Palestine in 1922

2. The Mandate was all about Jews, the Jewish people and their right to reconstitute their national home in Palestine.

The Arabs didn't like it - but they still ended up with 78% of the land designated under the Mandate that is today called Jordan. They are not satisfied. They want 100%.

3. The world recognised the Jews constitute a "nation" and this is enshrined in international law.

Try for once to comment on the above without your usual ad hominem attacks.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 21 August 2017 10:34:16 PM
"No Mr Hasbara. Jew-INDIFFERENT, which is what non-racist countries are. Is it supposed to be "Jew-hating" or "Jew-unfriendly" not to single out people of Jewish ancestry or culture as somehow "special" or "different from the rest of us"? Mr Hasbara lawyer seems to think so. The idea of racial equality is anathema to him as it is to all racists including antisemitic as well as Zionist racists."

The Hasbara lawyer replies:"Still sounds like Jew-hatred to me - no matter how much you try to sugarcoat it."

The Hasbara lawyer has just confirmed then truth of what I wrote.

The rest of it is merely a repetition of the claims that the decisions of foreign imperialists in assigning "nationhood" to an ethnic ancestry and declaring a new ownership of Palestine somehow constitute a decision of "the world".

Claim: The people I pretend to represent are "special" through their ancestry which confers exceptionalism and overlordship.

Answer: No people are made special by their ancestry. To suggest it is racism.

Racist response: You must hate the people I pretend to represent.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 22 August 2017 4:39:21 PM
#Emperor Julian

Your following statement discloses your crude and utterly repulsive Jew-hatred

"The rest of it is merely a repetition of the claims that the decisions of foreign imperialists in assigning "nationhood" to an ethnic ancestry and declaring a new ownership of Palestine somehow constitute a decision of "the world".

For your information those "foreign imperialists" were indeed the "world" - comprising all 51 member States of the League of Nations who unanimously approved the creation of the Mandate for Palestine in recognition of the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their National Home in that country.

Those 51 Nation States that made that decision were:
Albania,Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, British India, Bulgaria, Canada,Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia,Finland, France, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Italy, Japan, Kingdom of Serbs,
Croats, and Slovenes, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Persia, Peru, Poland, Portugal,Republic of China, Romania, Siam, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Union of South Africa, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

You defame them all as "foreign imperialists".

They certainly had a far better knowledge of the Jewish people and its history than you will ever have. Their decision was made in which 99.99% of the captured Ottoman Empire territories were assigned to the Arabs and .01% to the Jews.

Not good enough apparently for our resident Jew-hater.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 22 August 2017 5:19:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy