The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Labor’s version of equality is punish talent > Comments

Labor’s version of equality is punish talent : Comments

By Gary Johns, published 7/8/2017

As to the alternative government, Shorten Labor is moving unerringly left. More cringe-worthy government decisions await.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
There are no traitors more treacherous than EX Labour Politicians who veer off to the extreme Right,then come back to lecture how wrong Labour is while ratting on about Free Market Capitalism or Serf & very rich.
Got news for you pal,in Govt you were useless,out of Parliament like Richardson,who sold out to Murdoch,you to the mad Right. I await your joining the other right wing ratbag & all round idiot Latham to bore us stupid on pay TV
Posted by John Ryan, Monday, 7 August 2017 12:57:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Only one thing more stupid than the Labor Party, that is the people who vote for it!
I'm still traumatised by Julia Gillard...
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 7 August 2017 9:11:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I'm still traumatised by Julia Gillard..."

So how many 'boards' are honoured with her presence and guidance with the blessing of those who put her there.
Nah!....this country need to revert to colonialism ...., anything to get rid of the jingoistic manner in which things are done because it seems to me the great unwashed will vote for anyone that gives them a free ride while they're lining their pockets
Posted by ilmessaggio, Wednesday, 9 August 2017 1:52:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy