The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Greens v One Nation > Comments

Greens v One Nation : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 3/7/2017

What amazes me is, whenever they’re not pointing fingers and directing bile at each other, their policies are often the same.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Dear Is Mise,

I didn't say that I object to other people hunting animals for food, but I call spade a spade.

If others wish to murder others, then that mistake of theirs is really none of my business (nor Runner's when it comes to murdering humans in their mother's womb), but I cannot support such practices myself, thus I cannot vote for the SF&F party even while otherwise it has some good policies.

---

Dear Jay,

This is not a matter of culture, since obviously many people in India eat meat while a growing number of people in the West do not.

Nor is it a matter of rights: you have a right to do whatever you like, which I respect, but whatever you do, there are natural consequences, which I have neither arranged nor can cancel.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 9 July 2017 3:03:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy