The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Climate Trumped > Comments

Climate Trumped : Comments

By Everald Compton, published 12/6/2017

Governments must set pollution standards for the way in which we act in our homes, our workplaces, our places of entertainment and the way we travel. And we must be taxed until we comply.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
I usually do not waste my time reading Everald’s nonsense, but scanning it I saw a criticism of the climate fraud promoters, and thought he might have woken up to himself.
Not so, he attacks both sides and is as addle-brained as ever. He thinks the climate debate is about pollution, or has deliberately gone off topic to ensure his irrelevance.
Posted by Leo Lane, Monday, 12 June 2017 6:10:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You can't really compare the pollution in a small country like Australia
to the consumption and pollution in countries like China and India.

We are 23million in a world of 7billion.

I don't blame Donald Trump for not wanting to fix the problems in these countries
I think the best thing they could have at the Global Warming Meetings is a giant condom
on display out front. Or a big packet of contraceptive pills.

These leaders at the global warming talks have a lot to answer for but all they can do is
expect America to spend billions saving them.
Posted by CHERFUL, Monday, 12 June 2017 9:18:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
if a tenth of the wasted money scammed by gw fraudsters was used in cleaning up the planet, the whole earth would be pristine. The goons who travelled to Paris to redistribute wealth are deceiving vandals.
Posted by runner, Monday, 12 June 2017 9:36:01 PM
Leo Lane: "Not so, he attacks both sides and is as addle-brained as ever. He thinks the climate debate is about pollution, or has deliberately gone off topic to ensure his irrelevance."

Well said.
Posted by Raycom, Tuesday, 13 June 2017 9:46:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy