The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > European Union declares diplomatic war on Israel > Comments

European Union declares diplomatic war on Israel : Comments

By David Singer, published 13/4/2017

The function erupted into an explosive EU protest against Israel's plans to evict Arab squatters from 42 structures that had been illegally erected.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Dear David (VK3AUU),

«Just ask people like Yuyutsu and Runner, they will vouch for the story»

Please don't implicate me in this. I believe nothing of that kind.

Now even according to the book that says so, that gift of land is not unconditional, but subject to observing certain commandments.
As the Jews mostly fail to follow their side of the deal, why would you expect God to keep His side?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 17 April 2017 2:24:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for clearing that Up.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 17 April 2017 8:53:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"And, never pick on people like David Singer, who know what they are talking about................ttbn"

Does he?

When I stated that Zionism was a late 19th century movement, David responded that Zionism was thousands of years old and used a thrice daily prayer as evidence. I countered that with the scholarly acceptance of Herzl as the founder of modern Zionism, the paucity of Jews in Palestine prior to modern Zionism and that many followers of Judaism would dispute his use of that prayer as proof of Judaism supporting Zionism. You only have to look a few posts back at what Yuyutsu posted to find one of the arguments those Jews use against Zionism. David's response to me was a perfidious deflection, I'm a Jew hater. Despite numerous requests, David has refused to respond to answer a call to define Jews who refute the assertion that Judaism supports Zionism.

David, like a lot of Zionists, randomly raids the Torah for literal interpretations to support their Zionist aims. I challenged the literal interpretations, so another perfidious deflection and now I'm a Christian hater and a Moslem hater too. The "big bang" theory and the theory of evolution have long shattered any literary acceptance of Genesis. Advances in the natural sciences and increased knowledge of ancient artefacts have led archaeologists to understand that the physical evidence contradicts the grand narratives of Moses, David and Solomon. So if I'm a hater of all followers of the Abrahammic religions because I question their literal value, what does that make all those archaeologists, all the mainstream Christians, Jews and Moslems that don't believe in these literal interpretations too.

So do your own research on Zionism and literal interpretations of the holy works and tell me why David is not an intellectual lightweight who can respond only with infantile dummy spits. While your at it, research the Roman Empire. You'll find they obliterated the Jewish kingdoms centuries before your so called theft.
Posted by Anti-Colonial, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 12:27:39 AM
"You have now posted a further two posts on this unrelated site without justifying your amazing comment.

Posted by david singer, Monday, 17 April 2017 10:10:37 AM"

You and your take on Zionism have been hiding behind the Torah for ten days. And you have the nerve to question why I have not responded to you! I'll do you a deal. You tell us why the Jewish responses to literal translations of the Torah are valid support for Zionism given the paucity of Jews in Palestine prior to the emergence of the modern Zionism movement. Also why the Jews who say that Judaism does not equate to Zionism are wrong? In return I'll give you five rock solid reasons why a Palestinian Moslem is the same as a Palestinian Jew and I'll throw in another three reasons that can be argued either way.
Posted by Anti-Colonial, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 12:28:59 AM
"The events of the last 95 years in the Middle East prove how wrong the Arabs have been in rejecting offer after offer made by the Jews and the international community to resolve the Jewish-Arab conflict.

Such offers would have ended the Arab-Jewish conflict in 1922, 1937, 1947, anytime between 1948 to 1967, 2000/1 and 2008.

Posted by david singer, Saturday, 15 April 2017 8:50:57 AM"

Tell us David what precisely did the Zionists and the international community offer the Arabs in 1922 and 1937? How and to whom did they make a formal offer and who was it that rejected this formal offer? In 1922 the Jews were outnumbered 8 to 1. So tell us how they could run a democratic state? In 1937 even the Zionists rejected the partition proposal, they accepted it simply as a basis for further negotiation. In 1938 the Brits then rejected the idea of partition outright and said it was impractical. The White Paper of 1939 called for a unified Palestine and limitations on Jewish immigration. Whilst accepting Palestine as a Jewish homeland, it rejected a Jewish state. The Arabs accepted this proposal but then along came World War II and the Nazis help deliver a Jewish State!

Irony of ironies!
Posted by Anti-Colonial, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 1:16:04 AM
Great to see how the demonstrated isolation of racist Israel has the ultra-racist David Singer spitting. The whole concept of a so-called Jewish homeland is racist. Jews are equals with everyone else (but not colonial overlords) in dozens of homelands, Australia being one of them. Only racists (including Zionsts) give a damn which Australians are Jews and which are not.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 18 April 2017 3:27:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy