The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Education minister stubbornly oversees safe schools information blackout > Comments

Education minister stubbornly oversees safe schools information blackout : Comments

By Greg Donnelly, published 16/12/2016

Up until early July this year mums and dads could go to the Safe Schools Coalition Australia website and see if the school they sent their children to was a participant in the program.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Didn't they say it was about getting marxism into the mainstream because family leads to private property rights, etc....or was they just kidding?
Posted by progressive pat, Friday, 16 December 2016 10:21:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Read all the above posts, by the usual suspects. Then understand that stone age belief systems and or profound ignorance will trump the facts or irrefutable evidence each and every time! No question!

For them white will always be black and true, but only in the complete absence of any light whatsoever!

These will likely be the same denialists that man the barricades outside various family planning clinics? Which they oppose on any grounds at all, including the health, safety and life expectancy of the mother?

Bring on the next election, which will be a referendum on all of the above! And expect to be decimated at the polls!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 16 December 2016 11:15:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sadly the author is playing politics. his party wholly sports the safe schools program ( as they should) and if they were in power they would be doing exactly the same thing as the NSW libs are the only difference would be is Greg would be defending the government position.

Runner it's scary enough to think for a moment what goes on in your mind.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Friday, 16 December 2016 11:58:29 AM
Nope Sorry Alan B, not copping it.
"The minister is to be commended for refusing to oblige!"
Mate, this is Australia, not north Korea.

When I grew up we had a gay in the family, still do.
Even when he was abou 5 we all knew he'd be gay, like his older brother.
Totally born that way and we as kids used to give him a lot of curry which I do regret but kids will be kids.
When we'd play footy or cricket he'd talk about how much he loved doing gymnastics, and we all thought he was a pansy.
He didn't really fit it with the other family kids.

His mother, after being by the bedside of his older brother who caught aids and died a slow death has to go through it all again now that he the younger brother also now has contracted aids.
And he's proud of it too like a gay badge of honour.

I don't think the world should be based around not hurting these peoples feelings.
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying advocating bullying, but curriculum shouldn't be based on appeasing minorities feelings.

I've called you a mangina before, and now I'm going to do it again.
Maybe if you had another life to lead you would be a transvestite or crossdresser or something.
It's not about sticking something up someone else's rectum but maybe you can't see past that.

Its about the liberal left and their indoctrination of every social aspect of peoples lives.
I believe in liberty - the liberty to tell safe schools where they can go.

I even believe in the freedom and liberty of the kids themselves to choose and for them to also tell you where you can go.

If you want to live in a world where some grand overlord decides what is right for you and your kids move to North Korea.
Otherwise quit being part of the problem and start have respect for the fact that parents, not governments should decide what is and isn't appropriate for their own children.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 16 December 2016 1:42:52 PM
Yes much better to deliver our children into the hands of the religious education pedoes.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 16 December 2016 1:43:25 PM
The sensible politicians and teachers of New South Wales should not have to adopt the latest extreme experiments of safe school rolfers

south of the border.
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 16 December 2016 2:44:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy