The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Obama's Islamic State policy threatens Clinton election victory > Comments

Obama's Islamic State policy threatens Clinton election victory : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/10/2016

Now that attack has started - Hillary Clinton has been effectively lumbered with Obama's policy if she becomes America's next President.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Na, it's simpler than that. We need war for the economy. IBM traded with Nazi Germany, all through the WW11, actually facilitating Jewish genocide by Germany.
It always amazes me, how people that should know better, exhibit amazement, as in this article, when double standerds are uncovered in war!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 31 October 2016 2:54:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Do you really think all these 'advisors' are not elite soldiers?
Wake up... thats what the 'advisors' are; and they've been there for some time too, and in Syria as well.

Remember this?

Russia Bombs 30 CIA, Qatari, Mossad Officers in Secret Allepo Bunker
http://geopolitics.co/2016/09/24/russia-bombs-30-cia-mossad-officers-in-secret-allepo-bunker/

Hillary's not going to bug out or negotiate with Russia, she'll double down guaranteed.
Don't you know they have been deliberately holding out waiting for her presidency with new war plans in Syria and Ukraine?

Of course the next President was going to be lumbered with a new war and economic collapse.
It's what they do.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 31 October 2016 8:50:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wouldn't complain too much David.

With my friend's, friend being my friend I'll note:

That Israeli Special Forces (mixed with Mossad paramilitaries) have trained and supported the Kurd Peshmurga for decades.

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan%E2%80%93Israel_relations#Military_relations

"In 2004, it was reported...that...Israeli military and intelligence operatives are active in Kurdish areas of Iran, Syria and Iraq, providing training for commando units and running covert operations."

"...According to 2006 BBC report, there was evidence that Israeli experts were dispatched to Iraqi Kurdistan to provide training to Peshmerga."

So it is likely the US and Israeli Special Forces are working together to train and assist Peshmerga fighters.
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 4 November 2016 1:36:53 PM
#plantaganet

There is a indeed a close relationship between Israel and Kurdistan.

http://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/This-is-our-1948-Kurds-kindle-a-close-relationship-with-Jews-and-Israel-453715#article=6021ODFDNjY1Nzg4QTk0QUQyQzhGQzY1QjkyNEI0MTY0Njg=

The world raves on about statehood for the Palestinian Arabs but says nothing about statehood for the Kurds.

No wonder the region is in the mess it is.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 7 November 2016 2:59:09 PM
Naturally Dave its too early to tell, but it looks like Trump and Netanyahu are a marriage made in heaven.

The Jerusalem Post reports 10 November 2016: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-invites-Netanyahu-to-meet-him-in-the-US-472173 :

“…Trump [by phone] invited Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet with him in the United States at the earliest opportunity...Netanyahu assured Trump that the United States has no better ally than Israel as they discussed regional issues.

The conversation between them was heartfelt and warm. Both men have known each other for many years, the PMO’s office said. In addition, Trump’s inner circle is very close to the Netanyahu and to Israel.

...Earlier in the day, Netanyahu had issued a statement in which he said that Trump is a “true friend” of the State of Israel. “I look forward to working with him to advance security, stability and peace in our region,” Netanyahu said. “The ironclad bond between the United States and Israel is rooted in shared values, buttressed by shared interests and driven by a shared destiny.

“I am confident that President-elect Trump and I will continue to strengthen the unique alliance between our two countries and bring it to ever greater heights,” Netanyahu said.

COMMENT

Bliss already and Trump wants to crack down on Iran to boot.

What could go wrong?

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 10 November 2016 5:09:46 PM
Looks like Trump intends, so far, to be something of a saviour of Israel.

Times of Israel, November 12, 2016, reports http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-sets-sights-on-ultimate-deal-between-israel-palestinians/ :

"Trump sets sights on ‘ultimate deal’ between Israel, Palestinians" President-elect says he’d like to bring peace ‘to war that never ends’ for ‘humanity’s sake’

US president-elect Donald Trump said he hopes to orchestrate “the ultimate deal” between Israel and the Palestinians that would resolve “the war that never ends.”

Days after winning the US presidential election, the Republican victor said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal that “as a deal maker, I’d like to do… the deal that can’t be made. And do it for humanity’s sake.”

On Syria, Trump said he aims to shift away from the Obama administration’s policy of backing opposition fighters and calling for the ouster of President Bashar Assad, and instead focus on combatting the Islamic State."

Trump’s Friday comments on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict came quick on the heels of a message published in Israel Hayom in which the president-elect hailed the Jewish state as a “beacon of hope to countless people.”

“Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams,” Trump said in the message published by the Israel Hayom newspaper.

[Trump added]
“ISRAEL IS THE ONE TRUE DEMOCRACY AND DEFENDER OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND A BEACON OF HOPE TO COUNTLESS PEOPLE...”
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 14 November 2016 2:20:39 PM
#plantaganet

Trump cannot do anything before 20 January 2017.

However his statement of focussing on getting rid of Islamic State first and not Assad is something I have been writing about for some time. It seems Trump will be doing this in concert with Russia - hopefully through the UN Security Council.

Like all Presidents before him Trump has the dream of ending the Jewish - Arab conflict that still remains unresolved after 100 years.

Dare one believe he will do this by bringing Israel, Egypt and Jordan together to negotiate the allocation of sovereignty of the West Bank and Gaza between their three respective States - the solution I have been advocating for 40 years.

Trump the deal maker and negotiator extraordinaire might just bring it off If he goes down this track.

If he tries anything else then he seems destined to fail like his predecessors.

Interesting times ahead for sure.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 14 November 2016 3:47:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy